Brockwell Meet 24th weekend

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

HarrogateTobias

Feb 4, 2011
Heaton, Newcastle
Just had a horrible thought guys! When I booked the pitch a few weeks ago I was a bit disheartened with the lack of interest in both weekends, I had informed steph regarding this and she asked me the back end of last week if she could cancel this weekends dates as she had more bookings to fit in! I agreed!
However ive just gotten off the phone with her and all is still ok! The dates were cancelled but pitch 11 is still available. Phew!

Ok great stuff, I take it I dont have to ring them now steve?

Looking forward to it chaps.

Harrogat Tobias
Vandeen
Native Nathan
toilet digger

VANDEEN

Nomad
Sep 1, 2011
Newcastle Upon Tyne
I'm looking like a Saturday arrival still at present

Harrogat Tobias
Vandeen
Native Nathan
toilet digger
Andyc54

You are coming aren't you dday? can I add you to the list?

Tat2trev

Native
Dec 10, 2012
County Durham
Sadly gonna miss this one guys just sold me car so now I've gotta go find a new one. 7seeter if ya know of any zafira going give me a shout please

HarrogateTobias

Feb 4, 2011
Heaton, Newcastle
Hey guys,

Im just sorting my kit out and getting the busses at about 6-7. Hopefully.

So were expecting AndyC and digger about then...

See you all soon

Last edited:

HarrogateTobias

Feb 4, 2011
Heaton, Newcastle
Just let all you buggers know im committed now. Just left Newcastle on the yokel bus 20 mins ago. Haha always me it seems. Last time this happend I met drew for the first time and spent a lovely evening to get just me and him. :You_Rock_

HarrogateTobias

Feb 4, 2011
Heaton, Newcastle
Its really clearing up btw. Gonna be a sweet sunny weekend juding bybthe forecasts. Losers! Good thing im carrying a couple litres of water stev3 or id be drinking out of puddles!

toilet digger

Native
Jan 26, 2011
burradon northumberland
well I for one had an ausome time. best brockers meet in a long time.
tobias now has an intimate knowledge of vandeen and my bowel movements :lmao:and will soon develop a love of jeff waynes, war of the worlds.
gotta do this again real soon.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE