brockwell meet 18/19 august

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

d-day66

Forager
Jan 21, 2011
consett, co durham
I may be there late saturday night as i (like a numpty) totally forgot its opening day of the new season! Low and behold we kick off at tea time! Thanks ESPN!

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Frantic panic and checking of the web...... Grouse, ptarmigan, snipe:- yesterday, ah must mean Blackgrouse, starting on the 20th.

KICK OFF? Sounds most unsporting, I think we'll stick to shooting them!

Go on then if your buying, ill take mine straight thanks :beer:

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

andyc54

Settler
Dec 28, 2010
durham
just to let you all know its booked :)

if anyone is wanting to go friday can they let me know so i can tell steph

they have asked can i collect money in and post through door but everyone will still need to sign in as normal.

edited it cheers vandeen

Last edited:

Lupin Rider

Mar 15, 2009
uk
It's my daughters birthday party but i could scoot up for sat pm lateish. Clearly after ive ironed my ventile and polished my boots...

Wil have to scoot earlyish on sun as ive an archery lesson in the pm over at norton.

Will bring the fridge with a suitable liquid fill. The dregs of the gas bottle need using up before i refill it.

John

andyc54

Settler
Dec 28, 2010
durham
whoop finished work really looking forward to the weekend :D going to get packing as i have my stuff plus stuff for my dad and little nephew if they decide to come, as my dad said he would bring the tent, oh how i laughed when i told him they were sleeping in a bivvi and tarp :lmao:

VANDEEN

Nomad
Sep 1, 2011
Newcastle Upon Tyne
VANDEEN can you translate? :) Is this 'were out' as in out to come along or 'were out' you staying in?Hope you coming i've found some cidre..
Much harder to interpret without hearing the tone or inflection but given the cheeky smile at the end I think Chiseler was waving a joking verbal two fingers to say "If you're coming over then we'll make sure we're out!" Of course I may be completely wrong & he may indeed know something about the other parties preferences and has decided to go public with his own parties preferences to ensure a non confusing meet up, you know these "Dog owners" they have their own language and codes for their meetings ;-)I'll be there at some point Sat PM. Am even thinking of cycling over, see how things pan out.Cidre?

Last edited:

andyc54

Settler
Dec 28, 2010
durham
see everyone tomorrow hope to be there by 10.30 are we camping in the top spot same as last time on the edge of the field

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE