Brockers Anyone

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Still packin :( an tryin to cook . Is 9 target time for parkin an. Meeting ? Or in t.woods for nine ? Raikey....were abahts in west riding, you traveling from ? Were gettin on m1 from junction 39 ish

toilet digger

Native
Jan 26, 2011
burradon northumberland
Jamie Waimey!!!

i KNOW you know where it is you bandit!!

BUT,....i was simply explaining specifically where we were thinking about setting up,.....

do not anger me,..you do NOT want me to unleash my sweaty fury upon you!!! ,...:D

oh spoonicus, i have a third leg with an awesomely weighty end, that is just right for spurning your advances :bandit::viking:

ex-member Raikey

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 4, 2010
oh spoonicus, i have a third leg with an awesomely weighty end, that is just right for spurning your advances :bandit::viking:

ha yeah,orate Long John Silver...but its sprouting out the middle of your forehead,....

are you going to show us where the Brockwell treasure is??

lannyman8

Jan 18, 2009
Dark side of the Moon
just packed, of sorts, im doing the small bag thing (kind of) and its even fitted in, well almost all of it...;)

this army sleeping bag is MASSIVE!!!!! and the new bivi bag is much bigger too, me no likes....:(

whoooop whoooooop, 1 little sleep...:)

ex-member Raikey

Sep 4, 2010
badgersbadgersbadgers

hahahahahaha David,..your a funny guy,.....but get off of our Brockwell thread,....

You are no way near Northern enough to play out with us,....(though your Yorkshire accent is pretty good)

We only let Jamie come cos he's entertaining when he falls over and breaks his body,...like a sort of tragic cockney clown ,...but with smaller feet,

Chambers

Settler
Jan 1, 2010
Darlington
Ive also been awake all night but Im not sure if that was excitement or the onset of flu. Either way a whole lot of tablets later I now feel more human!

ex-member Raikey

Sep 4, 2010
just got in,...

i have photo's somewhere but too tired to bother just yet,..

i think i,m worn out from all the Raikeylove i was dishing out,...

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
I've just got back misen,
All I can say reyt nah......

95fee01b-97b5-0ebb.jpg

For some, more than others.....allegedly ;)

andyc54

Settler
Dec 28, 2010
durham
Sorry i did nt make it really gutted as ive been ill all weekend.
But howay get some pics posted lads(just to dpress me even more) :D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE