Brockers Anyone

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
b26bfac7-1243-042a.jpg

ex-member Raikey

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 4, 2010
boys why not widen your harizons and come to middlewood

Drew, you travel from virtually next to Brockwell, to get to Middlewood and it doesnt compare in my opinion.

Brockwell you can take dead standing wood light a fire and camp wherever you like , if you want a realistic experience and to prctice some skills on a bit of green wood etc,..

Middlewood is a scout camp,..

it has designated fields

and fire pits

and you cook your sausages on pallet wood and old furniture

the scouts will carry your gear in on trolleys for a pound

ok , you can have a shower and a nice poo

and go to the KFC in the Trafford Centre

but thats not really my ideal .....

each to their own everytime yes,..but i thought you wanted to live the life of a frontiersman in the middle of nowhere for a year,..?

not put your Bell tent up at the side of the motorway ...

not having a go mate but come on,....

Chiseller

Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Drew, you travel from virtually next to Brockwell, to get to Middlewood and it doesnt compare in my opinion.

Brockwell you can take dead standing wood light a fire and camp wherever you like , if you want a realistic experience and to prctice some skills on a bit of green wood etc,..

Middlewood is a scout camp,..

it has designated fields

and fire pits

and you cook your sausages on pallet wood and old furniture

the scouts will carry your gear in on trolleys for a pound

ok , you can have a shower and a nice poo

and go to the KFC in the Trafford Centre

but thats not really my ideal .....

each to their own everytime yes,..but i thought you wanted to live the life of a frontiersman in the middle of nowhere for a year,..?

not put your Bell tent up at the side of the motorway ...

not having a go mate but come on,....

Can't breathe....ribs splinterin.....face crampin
:rofl:

lannyman8

Jan 18, 2009
Dark side of the Moon
yer daft as brushes if you want cos what ever floats your boat and yer raikey can be raikey just no spooning with me cos i like good lucker not ugly buggers like him

hey drew, as Raikey said each to thair own but "REAL TOILETS", i cant be doing that sort of stuff, how could i ever teach survival ever again....;)

anyway, brockers is sort of our middlewood, its grown from the first meet of 3 people to almost 30 odd at some meets last year....

why not come allong for a change Drew, after all a change is as good as a rest....:)

ex-member Raikey

Sep 4, 2010
hey drew, as Raikey said each to thair own but "REAL TOILETS", i cant be doing that sort of stuff, how could i ever teach survival ever again....;)

anyway, brockers is sort of our middlewood, its grown from the first meet of 3 people to almost 30 odd at some meets last year....

why not come allong for a change Drew, after all a change is as good as a rest....:)

yeah Drew,...come on!....

why not Braodun your Harryzons

it'll be Ausome

:lmao:

Last edited:

Chiseller

Oct 5, 2011
West Riding

No halal chicken on tap, no real toilets ? No bellboy service An swingers who arnt brothers n sisters.....whatfa let misen in for ??? :lmao:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE