British Blades Forum - down

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.

beachlover

Aug 28, 2004
Isle of Wight
ok ,..but you really should empty yer pockets before you hand it in mate,....this just fell out ,...i,d hate you to lose it,...

B7DJZsQBmkKGrHqIOKkIEzJCKsSsjBMzHUWVViw0_12.jpg

They made me wear it .... honest.....said they were Masons

Biker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
This is REALLY making me paranoid.

It seems just about everytime I go there and make a posting soon after the site goes down. visit there but often don't login, yesterday I posted images of my leather and wood sheath and checked last night on any replies and the read it's gone down. It's happened several times like this.

Can I be that much of a Jonah to the site?

Longstrider

Settler
Sep 6, 2005
South Northants
Ten flippng mimutes typing a detailed PM .. Hit 'Send' .... and it disappears into the void of the internet-osphere :(
BB's been up and down like a .. well up and down a lot ;) for a couple of days for me now.

beachlover

Aug 28, 2004
Isle of Wight
You do realise that the mods and admin on BB do this every now and again, so we can browse here and on other forums without having to worry what you buggers are up to ;)

beachlover

Aug 28, 2004
Isle of Wight
Ten flippng mimutes typing a detailed PM .. Hit 'Send' .... and it disappears into the void of the internet-osphere :(
BB's been up and down like a .. well up and down a lot ;) for a couple of days for me now.

A while back when it was happening regularly I got into the habit of using "stickies" on my Mac or Word to draft anything longer than "My PP addy is" or "My address is..." and then just copy and paste it. Really useful for things like reviews as well. In fact I now have templates for PP addy and address now too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE