British Blades Forum - down

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
:D :D

It's just that kind of afternoon, mug of cha, scone and jam, cat asleep on my lap, peace with the world :) Not so cold here, but it's gently snowing. The flakes are falling so slowly I can catch them on a bit of glass and see the individual patterns :D
Very pretty.

cheers,
M

zorro

Nomad
Jun 6, 2009
Chesterfield UK
:D :D

It's just that kind of afternoon, mug of cha, scone and jam, cat asleep on my lap, peace with the world :) M

Similar day here, hot chocolate, me and the dog dozing in front of the fire, very quiet. I'm enjoying dipping into the threads with outdoor photos, all the benefits without frozen fingers and aching knees. :)

Woodcutter

Feb 6, 2006
Kent
Really getting withdrawal symptoms now! hope its back soon. What was wrong with old site? if it isn't broke don't fix it!!

Martyn

Bushcrafter through and through
Aug 7, 2003
staffordshire
www.britishblades.com
It's nice to see you all, but I'm missing my BB coffee break

Oh, and I'll raise you scones and home made raspberry jelly to go with the tea

cheers,
Toddy

You and me both Toddy. :D

The problem seems to be with the CMS generating an inordinate amount of database queries and crippling the server. My host think vBulletin code is to blame and there are acknowledged issues it would seem.

If push comes to shove, we can always revert to our old database and forums, this is why we have backups, but I would very much like to get vB 4.0 working, it's bought and paid for. Anyway, support tickets are in with hosting company and vBulletin and we shall see what we can come up with. May be a few days of down time till we get it sorted.

Sorry.

zorro

Nomad
Jun 6, 2009
Chesterfield UK
I wont pretend I'm not missing BB, but BCUK is looking after us a treat. :D

Having to wait makes you apreciate just how much fun we have on BB. :)

zorro

Nomad
Jun 6, 2009
Chesterfield UK
Hmmm- it worked for me too but was extremely slow then got the 403 error again:(

John:)

Lots of functions still not working properly yet John, it soons spits its dummy out. When you get 403 hit your back button and try another aproach. :)

It's a bit like our lass when I ask for money. :lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE