British Blades Forum - down

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ex-member Raikey

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 4, 2010
yes mate,....

i only have a cheapo clarke thingy but i ate my last belt today on a file,....

and i can only get 60-80 grit,....

Longstrider

Settler
Sep 6, 2005
South Northants
Yep, John T is your man for belts ;) If you cant find him (His username is something like JohnT100) just search for 'Trizact' once the site is up and running and you'll soon find him from there.

... and guess why I'm on here telling you this ? ! :p

ex-member Raikey

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 4, 2010
Yep, John T is your man for belts ;) If you cant find him (His username is something like JohnT100) just search for 'Trizact' once the site is up and running and you'll soon find him from there.

... and guess why I'm on here telling you this ? ! :p

hahahaha ,..i love it when BB is down,...

all the celebs come round here ,...

cheers mate

Stu

Martyn

Bushcrafter through and through
Aug 7, 2003
staffordshire
www.britishblades.com
It has been poor over the last couple of weeks or so. I spoke to the hosting company today and they commented that they had noticed a spike in the server load, but cant explain why. BritishBlades is the only site on the server and has exclusive use of the resources, which should be ample for the traffic we get with plenty of headroom to spare. The host was asking about plugins, but the only thing we have plugged in is i-trader and that has been running on BB forever. It's not that. They are looking at the server configuration, but have told me if the performance doesnt improve, they will migrate the site over to a new server FOC.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE