British Army Support!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

PJMCBear

Settler
May 4, 2006
Hyde, Cheshire
As an ex-serviceman, I think it's a nice idea, we should be supporting our servicemen and women.

In my time it was very frowned upon to wear uniform outside of camp, but I think I'd like to see them around. Hopefully it would make people more aware of what they do and perhaps, increase their respect for our service personnel.

Toadflax

Native
Mar 26, 2007
Oxfordshire
As is so often the case in all walks of life, it's often those on the front line (be it those who face hostile fire or those who face awkward customers at the tills) who get the blame for the policies of those ostentibly in charge of the organisation (be it the government or the directors of the company).

Let's show a bit of gratitude and respect for those who have to implement the policies, whether or not they agree with them. "Don't shoot the messenger."

Geoff

PS: I know that Rudyard Kipling's "Tommy" has been quoted before on these forums, but his words are so fitting that I'll post a link them again: http://www.poetryloverspage.com/poets/kipling/tommy.html

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE