British Army Basha/tarp

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

ScottC

Banned
May 2, 2004
uk
Well I've ordered one off bearclaw now. Shall have to get out and try it when it arrives.

Paganwolf

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 26, 2004
Essex, Uk
www.WoodlifeTrails.com
its by the pub in the center of the roundabout in hornchurch town center take the turning opposite lloyds bank then do a first left theres a carpark there walk back the way you drove in turn lef at electrical shop on corner 5/6 shops on left is the outdoors good luck :wink:

Gary

Apr 17, 2003
from Essex
That will be tomorrow then Scott! Posted it today mate - thick cord is your ridge line - 4 thinner paracords go to each corner.

ScottC

Banned
May 2, 2004
uk
Gary said:
That will be tomorrow then Scott! Posted it today mate - thick cord is your ridge line - 4 thinner paracords go to each corner.

wahoooo!! :super:

Squidders

Aug 3, 2004
Harrow, Middlesex
When you say that the genuine ones have pop studs, do you mean actual poppers? Mine doesn't have these but it does seem very well made, very industrial feeling.

Paganwolf

Jul 26, 2004
Essex, Uk
www.WoodlifeTrails.com
Charcloth maker it free matie! Martin made them and give one to me for ya, just need your address to post it to you :eek:): Private message it to me though :yikes:, Yeah they have heavy duty popstuds on em so you can make a larger shelter by poppin two or more together and reinforced taped loops 6 per side and 4 (i think) down the center and on each end but whether its a mod one or not if it keeps you dry and you like it its a pukka one just because the MOD have it dont make it the best, :eek:): :slap:

ScottC

Banned
May 2, 2004
uk
Yes It arrived today but no one was in to collect it, have to wait for my dad to get back from work to go get it. If he get's back before it closes that is..

ScottC

Banned
May 2, 2004
uk
Paganwolf said:
Charcloth maker it free matie! Martin made them and give one to me for ya, just need your address to post it to you :eek:): Private message it to me though :yikes:
Gee thanks PW and martin. At least let me pay for postage costs.

NGM6456

Mar 24, 2014
United Kingdom
Re: MilitaryKit.com/Basha. I recently purchased a basha from them. They do have bashas on their website. However, the tarp you receive is not the one shown in the picture. The one they send you has no eyelets (webbing loops only) and the ridge-line attachment points are not how they should be. It does have press-studs but they are not really adequate to creating a water resistant join, as the studs are female on one side and male on the other. If you wanted to join two together and have an overlapping join to prevent water coming in, the male studs would have to be on both sides of the sheet. I believe it is made by Pro-Force, but they need to do a bit of re-designing with this product.

ozzy1977

Jan 10, 2006
Henley
A good case for the automatic locking of threads after a certain length of time to stop people posting in them :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE