British Army Basha/tarp

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

ScottC

Banned
May 2, 2004
uk
Should have mentioned this earlier, I have a general no ebay rule because of bad experiences. :wink:

ScottC

Banned
May 2, 2004
uk
I don't mean to be rude but If i can find one for a good enough price I can order it tonight. So..... :eek:):

Gary

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 17, 2003
from Essex
Scott be wary of buying used bashas over the internet - squaddies only trade them in if the leak - better to go to a army surplus shop and check visually for holes (even pin picks) and excessive wear which will also leak.

Paganwolf

Jul 26, 2004
Essex, Uk
www.WoodlifeTrails.com
yup popstuddable reinforced taped and proper you may have to rummage around in a box by the changing room for one, but they are the real deal and cheap as chips :wink: gimme a shout if you cant find one ill grab one next time i see one :biggthump yep and ive got a couple used em many a time .

G

Ginja

You can get a guaranteed GENUINE British army basha from New Cross Army Surplus, Manchester. I've used these guys many times before - they're not the cheapest, but I guess you often get what you pay for. Plus, they've been in business for ages - one of the originals!

http://www.militarykit.com/

Tel: 0161 834 18 18

Don't think they have any bashas advertised on their website, but I'm fairly sure they have some in stock (was speaking to the owner, Steve, about this very subject last month).

G

ScottC

Banned
May 2, 2004
uk
Paganwolf said:
Went in the Outdoor shop in basildon today and the bashas have gone up to 25 quid :yikes: but went to Hornchurch and picked one up for 20 quid if you want it scott? :eek:):

I expect so, I have to have a word with my dad first. I'll send you a PM to confirm and then you can post me back your address so I can send a check down. Cheers!

ScottC

Banned
May 2, 2004
uk
Actually thinking about it it might be abit costly and difficult to send the basha in the post and seeing as your only up the road I could pop round and give you payment then?

Or of course you could give me the name of the place where you got it in Hornchurch and I'll go get one there ??

Paganwolf

Jul 26, 2004
Essex, Uk
www.WoodlifeTrails.com
I thought id get it as it was 20 quid, I can give you their number if you like. I have layed it out and it looks brand new, i cant believe they have gone up so much in such a small space of time! If you dont want it its ok ill keep it if you do PM me and we can sort something out :eek:):

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE