Brisa question

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Bushcraft4life

Settler
Dec 31, 2006
London
Hi all. Is it just me being thick or have all the knife making kits on Brisa gone walkabout lately. I really want to make my first knife and thought they would be a good place to start but the website really does baffle me. Does anyone have a link to any UK websites that offer knife making kits other than Brisa.

Cheers
Jamie

ColdIron

Jun 27, 2004
Odense, Denmark
Think, some of Brisa's kits comes from USA.
And freight-rate from USA just did skyrocket on 15/5 (or 14.).:cussing:
'Brisa' is fair and is not going to gain on this (if I know 'Brisa' right).

Osprey

Forager
Nov 21, 2006
Aberdeenshire
Hi
Tamarak sell knife kits from Karesuundo, which include carbon steel blade, curly birch block, antler piece brass bolster, reideer leather, thread and sheath insert. Very easy to make:)
Reg ards,
Doug.

brancho

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 20, 2007
Whitehaven Cumbria
Hi
Tamarak sell knife kits from Karesuundo, which include carbon steel blade, curly birch block, antler piece brass bolster, reideer leather, thread and sheath insert. Very easy to make:)
Reg ards,
Doug.

These IMO having made one they are good as a project and I could have done better with mine but I learned a lot.
If you want a user I found the Karesuundo blade which cost about £3 on thier own to be poor telative to a frost or the Brussleto blade I made my second knife with which still only cost about £8.

Bushcraft4life

Settler
Dec 31, 2006
London
Yes i think i may have to reconsider my options now :cool: . Dave your blades must be good as everyone has pointed towards you. Well not exactly pointed more hassled me :lmao:. I'll get a PM to you straight away.

Cheers
Jamie

Robby

Nomad
Jul 22, 2005
Glasgow, Southside
Hi all. Is it just me being thick or have all the knife making kits on Brisa gone walkabout lately. I really want to make my first knife and thought they would be a good place to start but the website really does baffle me. Does anyone have a link to any UK websites that offer knife making kits other than Brisa.

Cheers
Jamie

You could try Attleborough accessories

http://www.attacc.com/acatalog/KNIFE_MAKING_KITS.html

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE