Bread Boards or Wall Plaques?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

ForestNH/VT

Sep 6, 2007
New Hampshire, USA
I could sell those over here in the States as 'crop circle templates left behind by the aliens.' :D
Please don't be offended - they are truly beautiful - it's just I immediately thought of crop circles upon seeing them.:)

rancid badger

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
I could sell those over here in the States as 'crop circle templates left behind by the aliens.' :D
Please don't be offended - they are truly beautiful - it's just I immediately thought of crop circles upon seeing them.:)

:D
None taken;) I believe that the ancient stone carvings that inspired me are, in fact, also the inspiration for a lot of the crop circle patterns "left behind by aliens":D
Cheers
R.B.

carla

Apr 17, 2008
shropshire
they look really nice. ide love one
how do we do the money thing??? or have i not read instructions somewhere on the site??
ill hve the one with the human form on it thanks
carla

carla

Apr 17, 2008
shropshire
thanks steve (RB)
your wall plaque/bread board arrived safely.
i am very pleased it is a really nice piece of work.
can you remind me what kind of wood you used to carve it. must have been very enjoyable to create. lovely.....
thanks so much
carla

rancid badger

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Glad your pleased with it Carla;)
it's made from green oak, in other words; wood from a freshly felled tree, which at the time of working, hadn't been seasoned or dried out for a year or two.
Mind you, its certainly nicely dried out by now;)

Thanks Carla.
R.B.

By the way,for anyone else interested; I still have one left for sale:D
P6230020.jpg

£18 inc p+p

janiepopps

Nomad
Jan 30, 2006
Heavenly Cornwall
Well hello all and Merry crimbo!

I have just unwrapped my pressies :D and JonnyP had bought me the above board!

Thanks Rancid, it is gogeous. It will have pride of place on our table today piled high with cheeses :D

Oh and Jon had made me a Kuksa too. Lucky Janie :red:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE