Brand New Vapalux M320 With original MOD packaging

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Large Sack

Settler
May 24, 2010
Dorset
Hi All

I have a brand new Willis & Bates Vapalux M320 lamp up for grabs
Never been used and only taken out of box for the photos.
Comes complete with two mantles and full instructions
Sorry, not the best of pics but the colour is MOD green

Price £70 REDUCED TO £59 DELIVERED

IMG_0576.jpg

IMG_0574.jpg

Price includes P&P and Paypal fees
Payment via Paypal, cheque or postal order is OK. Cheques will have to clear prior to dispatch.

If you have any questions then pm me or post, no problem, however, date and time of pm's will be the pecking order.
PLEASE NOTE: I will be away from tomorrow am (Monday 13th August) until Weds pm but will respond to any pms as soon as I get back

Thanks
Sack

Last edited:

para106

Jul 24, 2009
scotland
Excellent price for this brilliant, bomb proof kit!!! If I didn't have 2 already I'd bite your hand off, mate. Have a bump on me. Shouldn't last long at this very fair price.

Large Sack

Settler
May 24, 2010
Dorset
Sack you keep posting things I don't need but have always wanted....

.... must resist.......

... you wouldn't consider one of my stoves as a part exchange would you?

LOL

Sorry mate, I'm a compulsive buyer/hoarder of kit...and I have now reached critical overload. Got to get rid of some stuff in order to put some money into my livelihood...oh the injustice :)

Thanks for the offer though
Sack

HillBill

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
Would you be interested in a trade mate?

(paulmoto, no they run on paraffin/kerosene, they dont take unleaded :))

reddave

Life Member
Mar 15, 2006
stalybridge
Hi,
If this is from the Pellon Works in Halifax, rather than the new Korean version..... then I'll take it, please.

But then, its been 3 days since you last logged on to a sales thread you initiated.
Either you are in the sandbox or in hospital. As I can get internet access in a foreign country in less than 12 hrs, you have not been in touch with a good number of willing buyers in that time.
Please retract my offer to buy

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE