brand new vapalux m320 plus extras+ churchwarde+ NEW PIX ADDED

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
Hi guys probably the last items im going to offer for sale in classifieds for a while.

the first item is a brand new Vapalux m320 in military colours. this lamp has been test lit once then put safely on top of my book case ever since.
This is one of the last ones actually made by willis and bates in England before they moved to asia. its stamped on the base of the font willis and bates. with all the right numbers etc
it comes with the very hard to find white reflector. the proper meths can. some mantles. A brand new spare generator and the instruction card.
the price for this lovely piece of history is £116. posted to your door. Paypal only. if you live fairly local I can deliver it for you or you could collect in which case you can take £16 off the price as that is the postage charge.
If you would like this lamp but the cash would be hard to come up with I would accept £76 and a gransfors bruks wildlife hatchet as a px deal
the same deal would apply to px on any of these items.
Gillie kettle in first class condition.
eagle kettle or one very similar in mint condition.
wood jewel type puukko in mint condition.
decent quality survival type knife ie ka bar wart hog what have you got???
gerber bear grylls compact parang or one of the condor parangs. or what have you got.???
Kershaw amphibian divers knife.

next up I have two smoking pipes. the first being a Peterson system standard. which has not seen much us at all perhaps lit ten times in two years.
the second pipe is a churchwarden which has bit lit 4 times in total.
unsure of the maker but it is a lovely object.
I am asking £30 for these two together.
or straight swap on any of these items

first thing am looking for is a feurhand hurricane lamp in very good condition.

secondly Australian waterbottle pouch or similar.

thirdly us army 2 quart collapsible canteen. and cover. prefer green but desert colours acceptable.

fourth bcb crusader mess tins must be in mint condition

next I would like brass uco candle lantern

second choice any other colour uco candle lantern.

also wanting bcb crusader cup and cooker unit in stainless steel not black and must be in vgc

also wanting dd multicam tarp

also wanting piece of reindeer hide with hair on siliconised preferred.

also needed automatic leather sewing awl the type with the inbuilt bobin

and lastly offers of sharp and shiny or waterproof binoculars.
photos coming very shortly.

Last edited:

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
Please note I have not photographed the extras for the lamp ie meths can spare generator. mantles instruction card but they are all there. and will be sent with the lamp.

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
ive taken the postage price off this lantern now so grab yourself the rolls Royce of pressure lamps with a new white reflector and a brand new spare vapouriser plus all the other bits for £100 or £60 plus any of the px items ive asked for the value of the reflector and vapouriser alone is close to £50 so this deal is a bargain.
the px list is here.
If you would like this lamp but the cash would be hard to come up with I would accept £50 and a gransfors bruks wildlife hatchet as a px deal
the same deal would apply to px on any of these items.
Gillie kettle in first class condition.
decent quality survival type knife ie ka bar wart hog what have you got???
gerber bear grylls compact parang or one of the condor parangs. or what have you got.???

Last edited:

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
Pipe info after being asked details about the Peterson pipe a close look near the ferrule disclosed that its a model 314 system standard. hope that's helpful

AdamSon

Tenderfoot
Jul 19, 2013
Co. Durham
That Paterson pipe is beautiful! SWMBO would go spare if I paid that for something I don't use, although I could make the swap from smoking roll ups....

Good luck with the sale/trades

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
thanks for that. I only bought it myself cos it looks amazing. cheers
That Paterson pipe is beautiful! SWMBO would go spare if I paid that for something I don't use, although I could make the swap from smoking roll ups....

Good luck with the sale/trades

cowboy

Banned
May 3, 2010
The shire
That suites me fine! It was really the church warden i was interested in!! :) Im just about to pop out for an evening meal with the better half! Great bear, if you could send me your paypal. Ill either pay later on this eve when im back or tomorrow!

PS iv got a Gillie in great nick that i don't use much! Would you be interested in trading it for something?

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
pm sent mate re pipe... church warden is now yours pending funds cheers mate...

That suites me fine! It was really the church warden i was interested in!! :) Im just about to pop out for an evening meal with the better half! Great bear, if you could send me your paypal. Ill either pay later on this eve when im back or tomorrow!

PS iv got a Gillie in great nick that i don't use much! Would you be interested in trading it for something?

tommy the cat

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 6, 2007
SHROPSHIRE UK
I've got an fugly Tilley that's beaten up but not a patch on that....!
If she doesn't sell I have a look in the piggy bank!! I don't think I've any trades for you...

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
and this has to be the bargain of the century

ive taken the postage price off this lantern now so grab yourself the rolls Royce of pressure lamps with a new white reflector and a brand new spare vapouriser plus all the other bits for £90 or £50 plus any of the px items ive asked for the value of the reflector and vapouriser alone is close to £50 so this deal is a bargain.
the px list is here.
If you would like this lamp but the cash would be hard to come up with I would accept £50 and a gransfors bruks wildlife hatchet as a px deal

first and formost
Gransfor bruks wildlife hatchet in new to mint condition.

Enzo trapper or new trapper blank. either must be mint condition

fairburne sykes commando knife

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE