Mens Citizen Eco Drive Sport Chrono

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Large Sack

Settler
May 24, 2010
Dorset
My wife bought this for me in April as I had lost my regular workhorse watch. I wore this for a fortnight and then promptly found my old and faithful Luminox.

Watch has a 5 year guarantee from Citizen and a one year warranty from the retailer. All the paperwork is included, as is the box and original packing, all mint and undamaged.

I have never used the canvas Citizen watchband that came with the watch as I preferred to use a custom NATO with black anodized metal fittings. Both straps are included.

The watch is an Ecodrive Chronograph which charges from the sunlight and movement...no battery required (and boy is it bright at night!). Black Ion plated stainless steel case waterproof to 100m.

This is a chance to grab a real bargain.

I don't want to mess about so I am offering the watch for £99 REDUCED TO £89 to include both straps.

There is a 2mm long hairline scratch on the face at about the 10 O'Clock mark, but other than that the watch is as new with no marks to the case, buttons or original strap.

Full spec here: http://www.heinnie.com/Eco-Drive-Sport-Chrono/p--8423/

IMG_0749.jpg

IMG_0757.jpg

IMG_0755.jpg

IMG_0759.jpg

Price includes P&P and paypal fees
Payment via Paypal, cheque or postal order is OK. Cheques will have to clear prior to dispatch
If you have any questions then pm me or post, no problem, however, date and time of pm's will be the pecking order.

Thanks
Sack

PLEASE NOTE: I will be away from tomorrow am (Monday
13th August) until Weds pm but will respond to any pms as soon as I get back

Last edited:

Paullyfuzz

Sep 28, 2007
Manchester
I maybe interested. Im away for a few days, but come back to me at the weekend to remind coz i have a habit of forgeting these things

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE