Bottled beer recommendations.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

TROOPER

Aug 17, 2009
essex
Fruli, Belgian strawberry wheatbeer. two more chilled bottles waiting in the fridge :beerchug:, LUXURY!!!!!

Toadflax

Native
Mar 26, 2007
Oxfordshire
Toadflax Beer No 1.

My hop plant in the garden produced it's first big crop this year, so I brewed a gallon and opened the first bottle at the weekend (OK not in the last day!) and it had turned out really good. A lot better than I'd expected. There's enough hops in the freezer to do another 3-4 gallons, so I'm hoping to 'tune' the recipe after drinking a few bottles of the first batch.

This initial recipe was based on one from the time when it was illegal to make home brew (up to the late 1960s) but you could buy malt extract from the chemist (for health purposes), hops (also from the chemist for hop pillows), and bread yeast.

Geoff :beerchug:

santaman2000

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jan 15, 2011
Florida
It's been a few weeks I'm afraid but the local baseball team had a beer tasting at their ballpark in the off season. Several brewers participated and my fav was the local pub, 'Maguire's.' They brew several but the stout is their best IMHO.

Just realized that doesn't fit the parameters though as they were draghts. I suppose bottled would be Michelob Amber Bach.

Last edited:

copper_head

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 22, 2006
Hull
Ah you should come to the Ribblehead meet! The Station Inn pours a fine pint o'Sheep not to far from Masham either. :D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE