Boot repairs in Glasgow

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

FKeate

Forager
Jun 12, 2014
London
Hi all,

So I have a nice pair of chiruca dynamics which I've been wearing for the last three months on a hike I've been doing. They were brand new at the start but sadly the walk has taken its toll. Does anyone know a good place in/near Glasgow where I could get new soles put on and a bit of stitching redone? Is this even economically viable?

Cheers,
Fred.

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Tiso's in Buchanan Street. They have a boot repair service (I think it's based in Edinburgh) and they know what they're doing with good boots.

M

FKeate

Forager
Jun 12, 2014
London
Great thanks. I think that's actually somewhere I was thinking of applying for a part time job (moving up for uni and couldn't think of a nicer way to spend my working days than surrounded by camping gear and people)

FKeate

Forager
Jun 12, 2014
London
Many thanks. Yeah I'm really looking forward to moving up there. Beautiful countryside and wild camping, I can't wait.

bojit

Native
Aug 7, 2010
Edinburgh
Second vote for tiso I've had a couple of pairs of boots resold by them as they are just along the road from me in Leith , top workmanship and not overly expensive .

Craig. ....

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE