Boone Anniversary Trip---pic heavy

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

yoko

Jun 5, 2013
madrid
Congratulations on your anniversary. I see you like "chorizo". It's a traditional spanish meal. Maybe you should try "chorizo Ibérico". It means it's made from an Iberian local species of hog that is usually raised in a much healthier way. Hope you like it.

addo

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 8, 2006
Derbyshire
Great stuff fella. My kind of camping.
I'm due for a trip out soon so I give the Boone thing a go again with the canvas vango mod, lk35, blanket etc...

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Excellent report and trip. Great you spent your Anniversary that way, much nicer than a hotel or restaurant. By the way in the bubble up stew photo, the top bowl, is it a very short fork or a very deep bowl?

Cheers to another year together by the way.

ATB,
GB.

woof

Apr 12, 2008
lincolnshire
Nice one Sam, next year, try the choritzo done in red wine & brown sugar as a starter. I've just had some tonight done whith spring onion, tomatos & topped with grated cheese.

Rob

decorum

May 2, 2007
Warwickshire
Already thinking on the next one.

6804624-lg.jpg

Pic unashamedly 'borrowed' from Don Paulson

More movement necessary I reckon

Bran!

towim

Dec 5, 2007
West Wales
Well after speaking to my wife, turns out her grandparents live on the next road, and her granddad thinks he may know them or used to. SO when we are up that way in a few weeks we could always pop over!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE