Boone Anniversary Trip---pic heavy

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Big Stu 12

Bushcrafter through and through
Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
The bed roll wasnt a present. :)
I got an antler ring and and an antler whistle as gifts.
Lisa got a bottle of perfume and a new hair do.

I know its my own challenge but I'm really pleased with how well it went.
As I said I'm already thinking of extras to include to add to the challenge

All good its a great way of learning and experiancing real life, and great fun with out the mess of moden luxaury, I am looking forward to Our one in September, I more or less been doing the challange for a couple of months now, working on food for the previous month, now gone onto kit, bit still researching it :)...

Hopefully get more into the cothing as well... we will have to see.....

I am even thinking of asking the Landowner for more woods to do the challange in so I can open it up to more people, but I want to take part in it and not just be the organiser.

Big Stu 12

Bushcrafter through and through
Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
Write ups of the last few months?
Clothing is a bit of a challenge not sure I'm keen on wearing some the stuff.
However linen and wool should work well.

I was going to start to compile a write up on the new thread, hoping that all the Suffolk Mob will do the same, Clothing seems to be a total mix, as a Mountain man could be anyone in socity, so it leaves a wide range to chose from, most seem to start of with woolen and linen, but that changed to skin as it was free to them... and fabric was expensive... also the main reason for them wearing moccasons most of the time was to save the wear on the boots.

Myself I was going to start to look at wool and linen, as it cheaper and easier to make :)... lol

my likeing of it is that we have got so far removed from the rough out doors with all the moden kit and fabrics we use now days

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE