Blaen Nedd Isaf - Friday 2nd March

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Jaymzflood

Nomad
Mar 1, 2011
Swansea
Ill take a more chilled and relaxed approach to this thread ;) but Im gonna go back to Blaen Nedd Isaf on the 2nd March and maybe stay for 2 nights, weather and babysitter depending. This gives a chance for the people who couldnt make last weekend, to come this time.

This wont be as formal and 'registerd' as the last thread, if your there...your there :) (but obviously it would be great to see a good few)

Cheeeeeeeeeers

Bucephalas

Jan 19, 2012
Chepstow, Wales
Coolio.
Best start collecting firewood now then!

I've left some firewood hidden in the bough of the tree you were tied to. I'll see you there.

Totumpole

Native
Jan 16, 2011
Cairns, Australia
Oooooh, I'm off that weekend, but should really be studying....
:confused:hmmm bushcraft, study... bushcraft, study :rolleyes:
I think I know what will win out in the end so hopefully see you there (provided I can find it this time!!!!
Are we able to park next to the site/little bridge area?

Colin

Jaymzflood

Nomad
Mar 1, 2011
Swansea
Wasnt the worlds biggest nightmare to find for us thank god, just hard because of the snow. Will be zooming straight there next time. If your not sure how to get there tho I could meet you in glynneath before we head to the farm direction??

Totumpole

Native
Jan 16, 2011
Cairns, Australia
Thanks for the offer, I wont be coming until the Saturday morning due to work. Someone posted a pretty accurate grid ref in the last forum entry and some pretty clear instruction from John & Richard - I was aiming too high up the valley last time having walked in from parking elsewhere.

Jaymzflood

Nomad
Mar 1, 2011
Swansea
Oh and just to let anyone reading this know, whichever network your on, theres no chance in blue hell your going to get a signal where we are. 4 different phones on the weekend and not 1 had signal. Could be a good thing for some but not for others ;)

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
All my weekends are otherwise booked now - until May (and some of them are booked too!).
Some of it is pleasure, mostly it is work, some of the work is teaching outdoor skills (canoeing and bushcraft) or CPD courses ... so it aint all bad!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE