blades and blanks for sale

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Jun 25, 2013
Nottinghamshire
Right , we are on our last week before no more post !!!

There's 9 large fieldcrafters knives left .
2x white stone effect
3x black stone effect
4x black .
All with sheaths etc

£99 each posted !!!

They have to go !

Got blanks to but not a lot else .

Jun 25, 2013
Nottinghamshire
Sod it let's have theses gone , I accepted a job offer yesterday and start jan 6th .

£65 on the either the stone effect colours , with sheath and free post .
£75 on the plain blacks again sheathed with free post .
All right hand sheaths !
If they don't sell at that il give them to friends!!

There's x2 left hand sheaths for the small blanks made up i will do a deal on a blank with pins+lanyard and a sheath for you .
I might have one spare right hand sheath for the bigger blanks to , but you can fit a small knife in those if you fit a lanyard !!

Just want this closed up now folks so get um cheap as there's no profit in those .

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
Hi , Just found this thread:-

"£65 on the either the stone effect colours , with sheath and free post "

Are these the made up ones in the Photo? If so I'll take one or is it in Kit form?

EDIT:-

Sorry , just speed reading , so do you have the Knives with sheaths in Plain Black ,Stone Black and Stone White? All made up ready to sell ? Apologies , like i say speed reading.!

Last edited:
Jun 25, 2013
Nottinghamshire
Yep finished knives as pictured but there is now only one white or black ( both stone effect) left.

When there sold that's it I'm done , clean out the workshop and get ready to join the nhs !!!

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
Yep finished knives as pictured but there is now only one white or black ( both stone effect) left.

When there sold that's it I'm done , clean out the workshop and get ready to join the nhs !!!

Have PM'd you with an order for the Black Stone One then.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE