blackberry messenger group

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
:( it does drain battery life more than without it but i am honestly surprised it made that big a difference maybe theres something in the settings of the group to let you download everything every 5 minutes instead of real time, I know there is with emails makes sense there would be an option for group bbm also.

I thought that but after spending hours looking and changing settings I had to seize control back by killing BBM off. It would be simpler if you could actually exit BBM and start it up when you want a browse through the posts.

ex-member Raikey

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 4, 2010
wondered were you had gone to bodge lol

Brian!!,..........Cupboard!!!!!

if anyone see's Bri wandering round can you let either me, Southey, or mentalnurse know please,....

he posted this 9 minutes after he was supposed to have been safe in his cupboard with the back-to-front jacket on,....

i caught him shouting at traffic on Sunday,....

PaulSanderson

Settler
May 9, 2010
North Norfolk, GB
you thought shouting at traffic was bad....i saw him talking to trees saying "take that £$%^&, shower me with your spring time sappy goodness, take that"....and then something about burning them all in his new shiny hobo stove. Dont know what that was about. i thought it best not to make eye contact and communicate via the medium of the BBM group instead. So, to summarise, its not only fun, educational and a down right laugh...its also safer than actually speaking to the persistent one....

zarkwon

Nomad
Mar 23, 2010
West Riding, Yorkshire
Hi guys, very sorry about this as I was enjoying the group very much but I have gone over to the dark side I'm afraid as work has gone Mac:sad6::goodluck: Thanks for the giggles.

atb
Oliver.

stevied

Dec 15, 2010
East Riding
cant find the facebook group, and is there a prob with the bbm group? its showing everyone is away and im not gettin anything through on there.

Retired Member southey

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jun 4, 2006
your house!
Howdy Y'all! just to let every one know we have a BB group right here in this very forum!! as an add on the bbm thang. just click the "community" button at the top of this page under "what's new" select groups then look for the Blackberries!

PaulSanderson

Settler
May 9, 2010
North Norfolk, GB
hey up lads...just a quickie to say I have no longer have a BB...i couldnt stand the constant freezing and locking up when i needed the phone the most. However, thanks for the laughs! lemme know about the meets...see you around the campfire

stevied

Dec 15, 2010
East Riding
Happy yet sorry to say I've gone to iphone too, thanks for the laughs!! You all have my number so keep in touch and if there's another meet TELL ME!!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE