blackberry messenger group

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

ex-member Raikey

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 4, 2010
isnt that just stu being a lazy bugger

he's teking the pee pee Ski,...

i was very very poorly last friday:rolleyes::rolleyes:, and as therapy i made some firethorn syrup,

I,m just waiting while Dave gets man flu and he's having the same amount of sympathy from me,...:campfire::campfire::togo:

mentalnurse

Apr 4, 2007
ashton-in-makerfield,wigan
up date on the BBM group, 12 members, 80 photos,12 active chats ( gets that busy u find it hard to put ur phone down) live updates from are trips out and general chit chat, nice group of blokes so anyone with a blackberry come say hi. any one wants to join feel free to PM me. carl

persistent king

Settler
May 23, 2010
wigan
Im realy getting into this lol, easy to use and some great members,very addictive
anyway who is who ???????
drew is drew
southey is dave
raikey is stuzamondo
mental nurse is carl
who is pablo and louis and roderick on here ?

Retired Member southey

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jun 4, 2006
your house!
Ahh noo! You have revealed my secret identity, soon they'll discover my lair, have to set the self destruct! Hold onto your hat SPORTICUS! This gonna get hairy. :)

ex-member Raikey

Sep 4, 2010
haahaha

ok Brizamazingadventurepops!!

Pabs, is paulsanderson,...

louis is louis(and some numbers)

The doc is Sandsnakes....

but its all a secret, we dont let just anyone in you know,....

well actually we do,....if you have a blackberry, you,re in!!!

hahaha YAY!!!

Retired Member southey

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jun 4, 2006
your house!
It really is good fun, we had live pics of Raikey's forging at the brockwell(SP) woods meet and a fantastic running running report with pics of persistant kings first night out in a hammock under the guidence of mental nurse. Great fun had by all,

You can be out for a walk and having forgotten your referance book, take a pic and send it immediately to the shared photo album for every one to see, getting a group consensus as to what it is you have found. Or just enjoy watching peoples handmade projects taking shape.

As Mental Nurse said drop him a PM and he will hook you up, Ahh yes two points;

1. There is a lot of love expressed through the group through the use of endering terms.

2. yesterday we discoverd how to attach voice notes to pics for added comedy effect.

Have fun chaps!

Southey.

ex-member Raikey

Sep 4, 2010
And let's not forget you can enjoy my inane ramblings all day! Eh, net your regretting getting that eye phone now arnt you?

Ha, Dont change a thing Dave mateypopsibushybuddy!!

your inane (or insane) ramblings, many and varied daytime bushy projects and morning kids tv reports are the only thing keeping me sane at the moment,...

just remember, in life , anything you do should always involve a little disco,....i cant walk into a room without doing a little "Travolta point" on entry.

lol

Stu

PaulSanderson

Settler
May 9, 2010
North Norfolk, GB
...and dont forget that instead of actually doing any work whilst at work, you can tune in to your BB and get a bushy fix whilst in the office...its like office-bushcraft! NOW complete with voice notes!! HELL YEAH!!

zarkwon

Nomad
Mar 23, 2010
West Riding, Yorkshire
Haha. This is a great idea. I like the 'kitchen at a party' analogy but I think it's more like being in the pool at a pool party. Come on in, the water's lovely. Just watch out for the brown floaty bits!:D

Just a quick post to say I won't be able to participate in the BBM group until further notice due to my curve 8900s' poor handling of the BBM program.
when I first updated the BBM software I went from 1.5 to 2 days operating time on a full charge down to about 4 hours. I thought it may be time to get a new battery so ordered an OEM one which is fine, but didn't cure the problem. I have spent hours messing with settings on BBM and on the phone but to no avail. I have ended up archiving the BBM software on the phone 36 hours ago to disable it and my battery is still going 36 hours later on a single charge. I will probally have to update the firmware on the phone when I get the chance but I imagine it won't be as simple as RIM have you believe.

If anyone has any suggestions then fire away, as I need a phone to last at least a full day or there seems little point in having it in my pocket.

Cheers

RobF

Dec 10, 2010
Cambridgeshire
:( it does drain battery life more than without it but i am honestly surprised it made that big a difference maybe theres something in the settings of the group to let you download everything every 5 minutes instead of real time, I know there is with emails makes sense there would be an option for group bbm also.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE