Black park - Near Slough - Bushcraft days.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

wasteoid

Forager
Jan 6, 2006
uxbridge
All,

Whilst walking the dog in Black Park on Saturday morning, I got talking to one of the rangers about the woodland and how even in the drizzle it was a great place. After talking for a while, we got on to the subject of Bushcraft as you do. He told me of the "new" day course that had just been advertised on the Black Park web site. I thought it may be of ionterest to some on here, so here is the link. I have no affiliation other than enjoying the woodland in the park most weekends.

http://www.buckscc.gov.uk/bcc/parks/bushcraft.page

I hope this appeals to someone on here, as the funds from these courses go directly to keeping the park in shape - they are owned by the county council but recieve no funding!!!!

Thanks for looking

P.S - Mods, I hope this is in the right place and that I have not infringed any of the rules!!!!

Chris

wasteoid

Forager
Jan 6, 2006
uxbridge
Black park is amazing. As it backs on to pinewood studios, loads of films were shot in part there. From Ben hur to superman 2 ( on over the weekend ).

As I said the woodland isvamazing and during the season the mushroom forages are great.

Chris

Rigel

Aug 6, 2010
maidenhead
Excellent! Thanks Chris!
Was looking for something more local to me and this will be it. Think the only for me is the Friday so I will be booking myself for that one.

Greg

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE