bizarre sleeping bag

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

saddle_tramp

Need to contact Admin...
Jul 13, 2008
West Cornwall
its funny in that when i posted this, it were tounge in cheek, but i guess something like this has kinda got its uses. soldiers in op's, that kinda thing

when i wer a kid, i had one those german army jobs that turned into a dodgy parka. and despite its faults, those sleeves were proper useful sometimes.

its funny in that when i posted this, it were tounge in cheek, but i guess something like this has kinda got its uses. soldiers in op's, that kinda thing

when i wer a kid, i had one those german army jobs that turned into a dodgy parka. and despite its faults, those sleeves were proper useful sometimes.

I agree, I had one of those bags too. I used them at festivals and camping trips all the time.
I used to wear them till lunch time sometimes:D
Eventually the waterproof shell rotted and flaked off and strange smells made it not practical to keep in the house so it went in the shed and the mold got it in the end.

I saw one in my local surplus stores in the summer and was very tempted. I also have a german poncho which clips on to it so you can just wear it all the time:D

Bodge

Bimble

Forager
Jul 2, 2008
Stafford, England
I’d look cool in one of those; it’d take years of me.... I’d look like my 2 year old son at bedtime.
Problem is I’d be tempted to get out of my hammock and poke the fire, I bet it’s not flameproof and I’d rather not do a comet impression.:D

phaserrifle

Nomad
Jun 16, 2008
South of England
hmmmmm. one of these would make my life much easier when it comes to getting in my hammock. normaly I almost rupture myself trying to pull the damm thing up when im in the hammock. (dont want to get in it out of the hammock, and then get the end dirty and wet while clambering in)

does make you look like a michelin man though, and the yellow one reminds me a little of the hazchem suits the fire brigade use.

SMARTY

Nomad
May 4, 2005
UAE
www.survivalwisdom.com
These bags are great for using in your hammock. No wriggling to get comfortable. I use one. They are really warm and vey conveniant when you need a wee in the middle of the night.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE