Bit Miffed With Amazon

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

carabao

Forager
Oct 16, 2011
hove
A bit miffed with Amazon. I received some Amazon gift vouchers awhile back, so decided to use them. Decided on a Muurika cook set and some new tarp poles. Get too check out, try to pay, no go. Being a computer biff, try again, still no joy. Go FAQ, read try again, still no. So go to help desk and speak to an customer service guy. He checks my account, yes you have funds everything seems ok, arrgh I see he writes; the seller doesn't accept Amazon Gift Vouchers.
If that's the case why isn't displayed on their page, why hasn't Amazon made the contract with seller that gift vouchers must be accepted.

woof

Apr 12, 2008
lincolnshire
Not good. I orderd a new tree pruner off amazon, the date was given as 3-5 of feb. Went to check on the 5th & found it had been delayed to the 10-17 of feb, so cancelled & found it for less than half price on ebay with immediate delivery.
They should post all info up front & keep you up to speed with whats going on.
Rob

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE