Bison and Reindeer Skins

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Bearclaw

Jan 9, 2007
Bedfordshire
steve a said:
Tony/Mods I hope this is ok to post, if not please remove.

So no confusion occurs I would like to point out that Bearclaw Trading has no connection or link to Bearclaw Bushcraft what so ever.
Casper at Nordic Outdoor in Edinburgh is an importer of Reindeer hides, he might be open to a group buy approach, but I'm not putting myself forward to organise it. :)
In clarification I have no connection with Bearclaw Trading or Nordic Outdoor, I do have connections with Bearclaw Bushcraft.

Hi,
Thanks Steve, we, BearClaw traders deal mainly with Historical reenactors, and not bushcraft stuff.
Hope this helps Steve, i'm not here to steal peoples business, and am quiet happy to not advertise at all if it means not upsetting people, but as someone who is interested in Bushcraft.

To avoid upsetting or annoying anyone else i have changed my signature as well, which may have been deemed as advertising.

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Your understanding is appreciated Bearclaw, it’s the same playing field for everyone on here and there’s nothing personal involved. Non advertising on the site may not always be the case but it is for now and you abiding by that is appreciated.

You’re more than welcome on the site, especially if you’re interested in bushcraft. As people get to know you business will come your way and you will have the opportunity to develop a reputation.

Steve a, No worries. :D

I’m sure there will be people interested in hearing more about you Bearclaw, it would be worth putting a post in the introductions forum :D

Enjoy the site

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE