Biker, Happy Joan of Arc Day!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Biker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sexy Goth?
0708BK1.jpg

Have you finally come out pa?

Uhhh nope.

More like
GothGirls.jpg

TurboGirl

Sep 8, 2011
Leicestershire
www.king4wd.co.uk
I don't know if this will work but I chose lovely Bex Priest as a quirky, hypnotic dancer who is calming to watch for your birthday bob, you young whippersnapper :D
[video]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ACDG4Amrr4g[/video]

Huon

Native
May 12, 2004
Spain
I don't know if this will work but I chose lovely Bex Priest as a quirky, hypnotic dancer who is calming to watch for your birthday bob, you young whippersnapper :D

Stop trying to wind the poor child up Auntie. Young whippersnapper indeed!

Girls today!

This is the problem with having an aunt younger than me.

belzeebob23

Settler
Jun 7, 2009
glasgow
Doing as well as can be expected, some days better than others. I managed to do a 4 mile walk today around fairy knoll in Aberfoyle then headed up to the wee blether in kinlochard for lunch. Not too bad for a man waiting to go in for an angioplasty can't wait til next Friday to have it should make the world of difference. Weather was kind and company was good. Boots are off now and feet are up for quite night in. It's so weird to be stuck indoors and not under canvas , first time in years I haven't been away and round a campfire for my birthday. Will just have to wait till I'm back on my feet for that, but i will be round a campfire in the near future.
Bob

Last edited:

belzeebob23

Settler
Jun 7, 2009
glasgow
More of a Dita fan
dita-von-teese-82304.jpg

TG video's are a bit, spicy, suggestive, titillating, improper, naughty for the forum.
But Bex dose get the heart thumping
gg55379385.jpg
in a more relaxed way.
Bob

Last edited:

TurboGirl

Sep 8, 2011
Leicestershire
www.king4wd.co.uk
I'm stewarding at a lovely local celebration of womanhood this summer, the performances have included the top UK pole dancers, amaaazzzing local burlesque talent like talulah blue (a very dita-like young lady :)), bex and other tribal belly dancers...yoga bunnies.... ;) there is a healing meadow with massagers etc too, you really best stay away, bob, for your recoveries sake :D

Huon

Native
May 12, 2004
Spain
I'm stewarding at a lovely local celebration of womanhood this summer, the performances have included the top UK pole dancers, amaaazzzing local burlesque talent like talulah blue (a very dita-like young lady :)), bex and other tribal belly dancers...yoga bunnies.... ;) there is a healing meadow with massagers etc too, you really best stay away, bob, for your recoveries sake :D

Lordy but Google can be a dreadful trial and temptation sometimes......

Where were the invites for the family?

:(

crosslandkelly

A somewhat settled
Jun 9, 2009
North West London
Bob, if the thought Bex, Goth girls and Dita prove to be to much for you, calm yourself down with a dose of this.

[video=youtube;zllH86e-DFc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zllH86e-DFc[/video]

belzeebob23

Settler
Jun 7, 2009
glasgow
Bobs petted lip comes out and he sniffles, but it's got a healing meadow Auntie

TurboGirl

Sep 8, 2011
Leicestershire
www.king4wd.co.uk
Bobs petted lip comes out and he sniffles, but it's got a healing meadow Auntie
You should look into it and come down, its end of julyish so you should be well on the mend lovey :) You got girlies you can bring down as a flock to see to your every whim and comfort?!

Wish we were geographically closer but theres probably similar stuff near you... we get regular really good burlesque nights in Leicester, I can imagine them fancying your tickle too :D

barefoot festival

belzeebob23

Settler
Jun 7, 2009
glasgow
Hi auntie
Just had a quick look at the vid, reminds me of some of the festival stuff that used to happen way back in the 90's and the side fields you get at Glasto. Oh the good old days of being a roadie LOL or is that just my the rose tinted glasses I'm wearing as I look back. I had a lot of fun in those days but didn't we all at the time.
Bob
You should look into it and come down, its end of julyish so you should be well on the mend lovey :) You got girlies you can bring down as a flock to see to your every whim and comfort?!

Wish we were geographically closer but theres probably similar stuff near you... we get regular really good burlesque nights in Leicester, I can imagine them fancying your tickle too :D

barefoot festival

TurboGirl

Sep 8, 2011
Leicestershire
www.king4wd.co.uk
You sound old of heart at the moment! The stents will cure that :) and this enforced lassitude will be over, projects will beckon and the world will look vibrant again. I could use one inserted into my soul too ;)

belzeebob23

Settler
Jun 7, 2009
glasgow
Yip just feeling old today , beyond my actual earth years . Did push it yesterday. Note to self do a wee bit extra Don't go Mad:lmao:.
Bob
You sound old of heart at the moment! The stents will cure that :) and this enforced lassitude will be over, projects will beckon and the world will look vibrant again. I could use one inserted into my soul too ;)

belzeebob23

Settler
Jun 7, 2009
glasgow
starwars2451-450x270.jpg

May 4 is considered a holiday by Star Wars fans to celebrate the franchise's films series, books and culture.[SUP][2][/SUP] The date was chosen for the easy pun on the phrase "May the Force be with you"—"May the fourth be with you".
In 2011, the first organized celebration of Star Wars Day took place in Toronto, Ontario, Canada at the Toronto Underground Cinema. Produced by Sean Ward and Alice Quinn, festivities included an Original Trilogy Trivia Game Show; a costume contest with celebrity judges; and the web's best tribute films, mash-ups, parodies, and remixes on the big screen. The second annual edition took place on Friday, May 4, 2012.[SUP][5][/SUP]
Fans (even government officials[SUP][6][/SUP]) have celebrated Star Wars in a variety of ways in social media and on television.
Since 2013, Disney Parks have celebrated the holiday with several Star Wars events and festivities.[SUP][7][/SUP] The Walt Disney Company had purchased Lucasfilm including the rights to Star Wars in late 2012.[SUP][8][/SUP]
Minor League baseball teams such as the Toledo Mud Hens[SUP][9][/SUP] and the Durham Bulls[SUP][10][/SUP] have worn special uniforms as part of "Star Wars Day" promotions.

Revenge of the Fifth

Star Wars Day became so popular that the following day was jokingly called “Revenge of the Fifth,” a play on the “Star Wars” movie title Revenge of the Sith. On this day, fans let their “evil sides” come out by celebrating the Sith Lords and villains from the Star Wars series.[SUP][11]

[/SUP]
Trivia

In May 2005 George Lucas held a press conference in Berlin which was broadcasted live on German News-TV-Channel "n-tv". After one journalist asked Lucas if he could say the "central sentence of all Star Wars movies" once more, Lucas rightfully stated "May the force be with you" which was translated erroneously. The simultaneous translator said: "Am vierten Mai sind wir bei euch" which means "We'll be with you on May the fourth".
Happy-Star-Wars-Day.jpg

Bob

TurboGirl

Sep 8, 2011
Leicestershire
www.king4wd.co.uk
Also with you, May the fourth be! We usually have the 501st at the National Space Centre in Leicester but there was a big convention up north this year... its brilliant wandering round with stormtroopers and Fetts and all manner of mad folk dressed up as ewoks etc :D Its just nice to feel like I'm the normal one sometimes.... ;)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE