Biker, Happy Joan of Arc Day!

Huon

Native
May 12, 2004
Spain
Was that the time with the jelly fish and the Kerplunk set or the time with the anchovies and the strimmer. (Both were in his Seafood torture phase I get mixed up.)

Noooo.....

Think back to the early years.

Do the words "wind up rubber mouse, toilet seat and melon" ring any bells?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Noooo.....

Think back to the early years.

Do the words "wind up rubber mouse, toilet seat and melon" ring any bells?

Ahhh the infamous "Melon-baller" incident evening. The hypnotherapy had almost made that go from my mind. SHUDDERS

Huon

Native
May 12, 2004
Spain
Ahhh the infamous "Melon-baller" incident evening. The hypnotherapy had almost made that go from my mind. SHUDDERS

Sorry to bring the memory back :(

I'm still in therapy for that one.

Dad's early efforts lacked the refinement he gained with practice but there was a certain crude enthusiasm that added to the impact.

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Sorry to bring the memory back :(

I'm still in therapy for that one.

Dad's early efforts lacked the refinement he gained with practice but there was a certain crude enthusiasm that added to the impact.

He certainly has an artistic flair to his sadistic bent. Some would say he's reached a new level that makes it hard to take your eyes off of what he's doing. Partly due to horrified fascination and partly due to gluing your head in place and using fine horsehair hooks to keep your eyes open.

Huon

Native
May 12, 2004
Spain
He certainly has an artistic flair to his sadistic bent. Some would say he's reached a new level that makes it hard to take your eyes off of what he's doing. Partly due to horrified fascination and partly due to gluing your head in place and using fine horsehair hooks to keep your eyes open.

Hard to take your eyes off?

You've done it now you mad fool! You know dad'll take that as a challenge.

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Hard to take your eyes off?

You've done it now you mad fool! You know dad'll take that as a challenge.

At least I was just talking about eyeballs:). OMG what have I done, I added to the list and challenge. I baggsy the jock strap this week, you get the safety goggles Yeah? Wonder if Uncle Kelly's clone heard where he was going after the MOOT. It's too quiet - he's lurking.

Huon

Native
May 12, 2004
Spain
At least I was just talking about eyeballs:). OMG what have I done, I added to the list and challenge. I baggsy the jock strap this week, you get the safety goggles Yeah?
Ummm, deal I guess (WHIMPER)

Wonder if Uncle Kelly's clone heard where he was going after the MOOT. It's too quiet - he's lurking.

Have you seen the clone? He seems to be missing too.

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Do you think they're hunting together (in a sort of
blueoyster.gif
lion pride) or has the clone gone ronin and stalking separately. We could be in simultaneous danger here with no-one to call the rescue negotiator. I think the MOOT pith helmets may have tipped them over into full hunting mode. That and Aunt Sally at the MOOT.

Huon

Native
May 12, 2004
Spain
Do you think they're hunting together (in a sort of
blueoyster.gif
lion pride) or has the clone gone ronin and stalking separately. We could be in simultaneous danger here with no-one to call the rescue negotiator. I think the MOOT pith helmets may have tipped them over into full hunting mode. That and Aunt Sally at the MOOT.

We should be able to work this out. Think back to dad's last dabblings with cloning.

Two weeks from inception before the first tenuous fingerhold on sanity is lost. Then a quick descent into madness by about week three. After that it is a few days before the feral state. I can't remember exactly when the mutations set in but after that they're off hunting crocs in the New York sewers unless its one of the really crazed sick ones. Can't talk about them though as I guess the no politics rule means no politicians either.

crosslandkelly

Jun 9, 2009
North West London
Hunting Crocs in sewers, you must be mad! You'll most often find us on Yeti or Sasquatch hunts, or checking the skies for ufo's. Only serious work.

Ah well, back to the lab, and another appointment with the "REPLITRON" Patent pending.

Last edited:

Huon

Native
May 12, 2004
Spain
Hunting Crocs in sewers, you must be mad! You'll most often find us on Yeti or Sasquatch hunts, or checking the skies for ufo's. Only serious work.

Us?
Us = clone
Yetis? Sasquatch? UFOs?
Delusions of grandeur so fourth week and one of the really sick ones.

Time to duck and cover.

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
This is a camouflaged post sent from a secret position through many proxy servers. All weapons are fully loaded and one in the pipe, and the RPG's are pickles hot (Guess the movie for that one and win a prize). Huon will send you the co-ordinates to get through the countermeasures and area denial systems. Uncle Kelly - I'm trying to think of a question that only you can answer and wont have been passed on in the cloning procedure.

Huon

Native
May 12, 2004
Spain
This is a camouflaged post sent from a secret position through many proxy servers. All weapons are fully loaded and one in the pipe, and the RPG's are pickles hot (Guess the movie for that one and win a prize). Huon will send you the co-ordinates to get through the countermeasures and area denial systems. Uncle Kelly - I'm trying to think of a question that only you can answer and wont have been passed on in the cloning procedure.

Brother, they're coming!

I can hear them in the tunnels now. The acid doesn't work. They dissolve but keep going.

There's not much time, almost none for me I think, so you have to know that questions aren't the way. Look for the scar that dad gave him for his 16th birthday. The one like Barry Manilow in profile. Clones won't have it. It'll be a bitch checking for it but you have no choice. Wear gloves.

Watch out for the shadowy one at the back. He seems to control them. Not sure who he is but I think dad may have turned up.

They're coming!
I've... I've got to

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Brother, they're coming!

I can hear them in the tunnels now. The acid doesn't work. They dissolve but keep going.

There's not much time, almost none for me I think, so you have to know that questions aren't the way. Look for the scar that dad gave him for his 16th birthday. The one like Barry Manilow in profile. Clones won't have it. It'll be a bitch checking for it but you have no choice. Wear gloves.

Watch out for the shadowy one at the back. He seems to control them. Not sure who he is but I think dad may have turned up.

They're coming!
I've... I've got to

Nooo Huuuuoooooonnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... ............................

Right time to tool up...

[video=youtube;aNEiBl3aQcY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNEiBl3aQcY[/video]

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE