Biker, Happy Joan of Arc Day!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Biker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
What the hell?!!!! World United Nations public services day?! Couldn't you find anything more obscure, not to mention BOR-RING to commemorate? Granted, lately I find I don't need much of an excuse for a party but there is such a thing as principles, and the wisdom of keeping on digging once you've scraped through the bottom of the barrel. Just for future reference son- Speak Like a Pirate Day or World Appreciation for Benny Hill day is more up my street. United Nations Public service day reads more like Cleaning public bogs in Johannesburg day.

I'm seeing you and that Huon boy are becoming thick as thieves now. I may have to ground you to stop this bad influence... I just that I can't decide which one of you is the bad influence on the other... but I shall. Patience is one of the many gifts us oldies enjoy, unlike you streak o' lightning kids rushing about in your Ford Fiestas with the go-faster stripes and the stereophonic player blasting out the Bay City Rollers at all hours of the night.

Hairstyles? Well, there's a lot to be said about the virtues of a comb-over, which I won't go into on a public forum, since it's a bit like Fight Club and you know we don't talk about Fight Club. So laugh all you like, but remember that one day you too may be sporting one then you'll understand. You failed to mention the waistband of the trouser being mid chest, that too is like Fight Club. It has it's reasons. Trust me, I'm old.

Point taken about the dancing though. I saw the video at my Niece's wedding reception. Shameful it was, and with my eyes closed too! ......... can't wait to repeat the performance again at my Nephew's wedding reception. MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!

Last edited:

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Actually here's a wee video of one of yer favourites to cheer you up since Huon and I were being mean.

[video=youtube;PjyIo8uRBDI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PjyIo8uRBDI[/video]

Biker

Y'know I'm convinced the designers of that plane had pictures of sharks over there drawing boards. Those lines just scream of shark influence, just look at the silhouette of the vertical stabilser or the cross section of the fuselage and those swept back wings.

Lovely looking plane that, clearly made to live in the clouds.

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
me262shark.jpg
I've always thought the same about the sharks and the ME262. (One of my fave planes too. In fact there's a distinct similarity between my faves. Mosquito, Beaufighter, A-10 Thunderbolt.)

Huon

Native
May 12, 2004
Spain
What the hell?!!!! World United Nations public services day?! Couldn't you find anything more obscure, not to mention BOR-RING to commemorate? Granted, lately I find I don't need much of an excuse for a party but there is such a thing as principles, and the wisdom of keeping on digging once you've scraped through the bottom of the barrel. Just for future reference son- Speak Like a Pirate Day or World Appreciation for Benny Hill day is more up my street. United Nations Public service day reads more like Cleaning public bogs in Johannesburg day.

I'm seeing you and that Huon boy are becoming thick as thieves now. I may have to ground you to stop this bad influence... I just that I can't decide which one of you is the bad influence on the other... but I shall. Patience is one of the many gifts us oldies enjoy, unlike you streak o' lightning kids rushing about in your Ford Fiestas with the go-faster stripes and the stereophonic player blasting out the Bay City Rollers at all hours of the night.

Hairstyles? Well, there's a lot to be said about the virtues of a comb-over, which I won't go into on a public forum, since it's a bit like Fight Club and you know we don't talk about Fight Club. So laugh all you like, but remember that one day you too may be sporting one then you'll understand. You failed to mention the waistband of the trouser being mid chest, that too is like Fight Club. It has it's reasons. Trust me, I'm old.

Point taken about the dancing though. I saw the video at my Niece's wedding reception. Shameful it was, and with my eyes closed too! ......... can't wait to repeat the performance again at my Nephew's wedding reception. MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!

[video=youtube;FnrKhiT--us]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FnrKhiT--us[/video]

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland

alien-abduction-spaceship.gif
HAPPY U.F.O. DAY

Yup in 1947 the first official UFO report was filed on 24th June.
And since you're slightly other worldly ...

Huon

Native
May 12, 2004
Spain

alien-abduction-spaceship.gif
HAPPY U.F.O. DAY

Yup in 1947 the first official UFO report was filed on 24th June.
And since you're slightly other worldly ...

You had to involve your mother in this somehow. I've never really believed that alien abduction story of dad's anyway :D

Biker

UFO day! Yeah, that's more like it!

As for the Ming the Merciless comparison, try my patience and you'll find out kiddies. :nono:

Huon have I adopted you too? If so send gifts, bribes, sweetmeats and slave girls to the address I'll send you in the PM. Ta muchly. I'll consider your plea based on the quality and quantity of said offerings.

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
UFO day! Yeah, that's more like it!

As for the Ming the Merciless comparison, try my patience and you'll find out kiddies. :nono:

Huon have I adopted you too? If so send gifts, bribes, sweetmeats and slave girls to the address I'll send you in the PM. Ta muchly. I'll consider your plea based on the quality and quantity of said offerings.

Uh Oh Huon, we better run, the wrath of Aaron the Merciless is upon us. You do as he says with the sweetmeats and prezzies, I'm going to try and "save" Princess Aura!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE