Big packs/bergens

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

soa_uk

Forager
Jul 12, 2005
Highlands
I'm an idle sod, and rarely do much hard walking/outdoor crafts.

I do, however, like my nights out in my hammock.

I've noticed with my Tatonka flysheet, group buy hammock(and sometimes midge net), underquilt, Nanok bag, water, scran... my Sabre 45 is getting quite... full.

Not heavy, mind. Just... full.

So, I wanted a bigger pack. Kevin at Endicotts has said he'll let me (and doubtless hundreds of others) know if he gets any more Size 4 Vulcan IIs in - being a cheap get, I wanted a Grade 1.

Any other suggestions for robust cheap packs that will fit 6'3" EFBs?

timboggle

Nomad
Nov 1, 2008
Hereford, UK
thanks Rich - Thats right mate, hope its okay to reply here, I do have a PLCE bergan without side pouches going - can post up a piccy if you wish, £20 includes p&p - I had an SF Sabre and know what you mean about space, its a great daysack but struggles on an over night outing

soa_uk

Forager
Jul 12, 2005
Highlands
thanks Rich - Thats right mate, hope its okay to reply here, I do have a PLCE bergan without side pouches going - can post up a piccy if you wish, £20 includes p&p - I had an SF Sabre and know what you mean about space, its a great daysack but struggles on an over night outing

Very interested; how big's the bergen? Subject to piccy and size, I'm happy with that.

soa_uk

Forager
Jul 12, 2005
Highlands
And it's arrived today; I'm delighted with it, and will be playing pack up in it tonight. I will be adding on the odd spare pouch :D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE