Best viking beard competition

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
My first thought was that the thread was a "Best viking beard" competition for the forum.
My second thought (after laughing at the thought of the inevitable noble efforts from us mere beard-mortals coming up against our resident actual viking) was "foregone conclusion, I wonder what Wayland's prize will be though" when I clicked on the thread.

I would have thought anyone capable of growing a viking beard would be able to compete.

Though I'm not so sure anyone could be sid to compete against Wayland - not unless there are people hiding away some very impressive viking-y beards on here :p

Eric - wouldn't that mean him losing his job?
That's some commitment for red nose day.

firecrest

Mar 16, 2008
uk
Best Beard Competition 13:00

Coppergate Marquee FREE

A fun competition open to all those bearers of beards who wish to parade their facial hair to win the ultimate Viking beard trophy. Beards available to buy on the day. Judging at 13:00, participants to register before 12.30.

I suppose that means women can enter if they make a fake beard. are phil's gone grown a damn beard. ginger. he even tried to make the a handlebar mustache and wax the ends up but I cut it off with sissors.

Barney

Settler
Aug 15, 2008
Lancashire
That reminds me of a joke:)

A man goes to the post office

HIMSELF I have come to collect my pension for the first time,

ASSISTANT sorry sir I will need to see some identification, you dont look 65 to me

HIMSELF Its my first time, i didnt bring any Identification. I have proof

REMOVES SHIRT AND SHOWS ASSISTANT GREY HAIRS ON CHEST.

HIMSELF there that proves it, now do you believe that I am 65.

ASSISTANT Sir please put your clothes back on I believe you...... I believe you.

MAN GOES HOME AND RELAYS STORY TO ASTOUNDED WIFE

HIMSELF .......and she made me take off my shirt to prove I was 65 and eligible for my pension.............

WIFE You should have dropped your trousers then and showed her your....(insert descriptive word of choice)......you would have qualified for disability.

boom boom:)

Nat

Sep 4, 2007
York, North Yorkshire
The whole event is pretty good once you get past the tourists. Loads going on, longships on the Ouse, food, beer, events, reenactment battles the whole lot.

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
Cummon then - show us your beards!
689d3729.jpg

and from my Wino label
18e1db9c.jpg

Scarier than a Panto fairy?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE