Best / Favourite UK Legal Pocket Knife..

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

KenThis

Jun 14, 2016
Cardiff
I'm glad there's so much love for the boar. I do like it and am glad I got it, but I did very little research before hand.

I am also enjoying googling other people's knife choices.
There are some really nice (but expensive) folders around.

hughlle1

Nomad
Nov 4, 2015
London
I'm glad there's so much love for the boar. I do like it and am glad I got it, but I did very little research before hand.

I am also enjoying googling other people's knife choices.
There are some really nice (but expensive) folders around.

I do find it interesting. When I joined this forum I got a slating for buying a mass produced knife (the boar). I'll say what I said then, if it is a good knife, then to hell with the provenance. And the boar is fantastic, fixed or folding. The more scandi slipjoint the better. I'm also very tempted to buy one of the boar locking folders to go in the emergency pouch.

mountainm

Bushcrafter through and through
Jan 12, 2011
Selby
www.mikemountain.co.uk
I do find it interesting. When I joined this forum I got a slating for buying a mass produced knife (the boar). I'll say what I said then, if it is a good knife, then to hell with the provenance. And the boar is fantastic, fixed or folding. The more scandi slipjoint the better. I'm also very tempted to buy one of the boar locking folders to go in the emergency pouch.
Really? Sorry about that, odd given the goto recommendation for a knife on this forum is usually a Mora... Mass produced, cheap, and a great knife...

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Hibrion

Maker
Jan 11, 2012
Ireland
I'm not bound by the limitations of uk legal, but the UKPK is a very fine knife. Light, keeps a decent edge, not too expensive and can be put to hard use (for a pocket knife).

SAK farmer is another good option, but I find it hard not to have a one handed opening everyday pocket knife after having a few Spydercos.

hughtrimble

Jan 23, 2012
UK/France
For me it has to be my G&G Hawk Beetle. Light weight, addictively fun to play with, and non-traditionally pretty:
25957-img-20161003-062805-jpg

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE