Best course for intermediate bushcraft skills - Recommendation needed

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Agile

Forager
Dec 27, 2006
Bournemouth, Dorset
Hi all,

I'm looking for an intermediate level bushcraft course - any length will do from a weekend to a week, although three days sounds about right. Ideally I would like to learn plant/tree identification and progress my foundation skills.

I've done a three day course before, backed up with about 7 "trips" out of varying complexity. Physical fitness won't be a problem. I learn at a very fast rate - so the more varied/complex the task, the better.

Any suggestions, recommendations etc? The "Journeman" course seems like a good start, although I am open to any other opinions. Ideally something before the summer/early spring would be ideal.

Feel free to sell your respective schools :)

Agile

andyn

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 15, 2005
Hampshire
www.naturescraft.co.uk
I'm booked on the Tenderfoot Course run by Bearclaw bushcraft in September, as that covers all the intermediate/advanced skills that i want to cover and learn but in consolidated down into a weekend - I just don't have the time to take a week off for a bushcraft course this year :(

I've been on the Vildmark course with Gary and his team last year. They are an excellent school and have very good teaching methods.

They have a few more advanced courses, have a look on their website.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE