Belgian bushcraft weekend?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

bartjeuh200

Nov 2, 2007
Lembeke, Belgium
welcome to the site!
Be sure to keep an eye on this thread as within a week or so the 'bushcraftgathering-site" will be online and "more info will be revealed to you" *mysterious music starts to play*

squantrill

Nomad
Mar 28, 2008
The Never lands!
www.basiclife.eu
Ladies and Gentlemen:

Let this be the kickoff for our pr-campaign!

The site http://www.bushcraftgathering.be is now officially online!!!

Bart site looks great..

Would there be much call for kayak lessons if so Im prepared to giv some time to giv lessons let me know bear in mind this is kayak and not canoe as I dont have a cano at th moment still trying to convice the wif that I need to keep my skills up ;)

Simon

bartjeuh200

Nov 2, 2007
Lembeke, Belgium
Rob Hofman en Marc Smeehuijzen from bushcraftweekend.nl are also coming and they are giving workshops too!
Bowdrill and shelter buiding respectively.

(in my excitement i forgot this is an english forum)

bartjeuh200

Nov 2, 2007
Lembeke, Belgium
Just some more info:
-admission fee of 2 euro
-workshops are free of charge, except "groundoven"
-For that workshop i have to ask to give a contribution, depending on how many are willing to do this one.
-More info on the site itself after 31th of January
-Definite list of workshops + schedule: Definitely before 30th of February

I got, not counting the people on this board who'd said they'd come, about 25 other people coming. So I guess we should be abled to reach my 50+ attenders goal :)

michiel

Settler
Jun 19, 2006
Belgium - Herentals
I'll probably make it. I'll take a tent. far easier than a tarp in this case.
I'll take a few knives with me. Will firelighting be included? I'd like to learn fire by friction. I only got it to work once.

Best regards,

Michiel

Tourist

Settler
Jun 15, 2007
Northants
Has anybody been to this site before or recently for a recce?

Is it ok for hammocks and tarps? Is it better to bring a tent? Is there any fresh water on site?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE