Being on the road.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Albie01

Jan 7, 2022
Carlton
A big thank you for letting me join this group my names albie I'm in the bedford area I was homeless for a good few years and was in the armed forces I was living in my Dutch hooped bivvy bag with in conjunction with my issued british army dpm basha.if was cold at times but that's life, I had no contact of family foraging food live off the land. I've done all the highest peaks in England Scotland and Wales. So I love the outdoors just me and my bivvy and my 120 litre Bergen

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
A big thank you for letting me join this group my names albie I'm in the bedford area I was homeless for a good few years and was in the armed forces I was living in my Dutch hooped bivvy bag with in conjunction with my issued british army dpm basha.if was cold at times but that's life, I had no contact of family foraging food live off the land. I've done all the highest peaks in England Scotland and Wales. So I love the outdoors just me and my bivvy and my 120 litre Bergen

Hi Albie - Welcome to the forum and I genuinely hope you are in a more stable position accommodation wise now.

Reactions: Albie01

Albie01

Jan 7, 2022
Carlton
Yeah I'm getting there very slowly you what councils are like they seem to take there time. I'm a single guy so I will be on a waiting list for God knows how long mate, but I'm used to it I don't claim anything at all there's people in a lot worse situation than me mate. I'm one of those guys that puts others before me it's just the way I am

Aneirin

Dec 6, 2021
Llanfair Caereinion
Nice one Albie, I've had a while homeless with a bivvy too. Welcome.

Albie01

Jan 7, 2022
Carlton
Thank you for letting me join this group and I genuinely mean that if it wasn't for my bivvy ild be up the creak without a paddle lol. With the Dutch hooped bivvy bag you can just put it anywhere and have a cosy night sleep

Reactions: Aneirin

Albie01

Jan 7, 2022
Carlton
Yeah I've got my old artic trousers and jacket plus my artic 4 season army sleeping bag but thanks there are other people who actually care cheers

Reactions: Erbswurst

Albie01

Jan 7, 2022
Carlton
Yeah lots of naffi breaks mate I hope I get sorted too. I'll survive for now just gotten stay positive and don't let the buggers get me down

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
I'd like to think through the power of community in his area we could help or assist Albie in someway.

Not that he has asked for help , but the strong rarely do.

Albie01

Jan 7, 2022
Carlton
I'm sorry but you really want to know what it's like to be homeless living day by day I think that people need to walk in my shoes for a moment and yeah I'm a size 15.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE