Behind the lines

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

awarner

Nomad
Apr 14, 2012
Southampton, Hampshire
Can you say what your topic is about please rather than just post a link?
Your link appears to only show you the iplayer site and not the episode you are trying to post about.

Tried searching Behind the lines and tooth and claw from your post and topic title but nothing shows up on iplayer

Last edited:

awarner

Nomad
Apr 14, 2012
Southampton, Hampshire
Strange the link not working for me but then again I am using a stupid Apple product and not my normal pc lol.
Will have to boot the pc up as I can not find anything related on iplayer at all.

Jacknife

Forager
Aug 27, 2005
Somerset
Can you say what your topic is about please rather than just post a link?
Your link appears to only show you the iplayer site and not the episode you are trying to post about. Tried searching Behind the lines and tooth and claw from your post and topic title but nothing shows up on iplayer

Sorry it didn't work for you, I admit I often just post links, I don't have the patience or inclination to write a review at 3.30 am :)

awarner

Nomad
Apr 14, 2012
Southampton, Hampshire
Nightshift? Just about to start mine tomorrow night, once pc was booted up link worked, guess the mobile iplayer does not have this series so will not allow a search for it. 4OD is the same.
No need to write a review just a simple line would help :)

santaman2000

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jan 15, 2011
Florida
Nightshift? Just about to start mine tomorrow night, once pc was booted up link worked, guess the mobile iplayer does not have this series so will not allow a search for it. 4OD is the same.
No need to write a review just a simple line would help :)

it doesn't work outside Europe on a pc either.

s'étonner

Forager
Aug 19, 2010
Leicester, UK
Thanks for the link. That was brilliant! I was in stitches when that guy was showing the toy gun and electric razor that he'd scavanged, and when he was saying that he'd found a bike! :lmao:

Shame about the dead ferrets :(

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE