bedfordshire bushcrafters

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
hi all
apologies for belaled reply ive been out the country the last couple of weeks first family hoiday in 8years-a true lesson in survival that was :)
i only really know a couple of places in the near vicinty of potton but their quite nice depends if we wanna just meet up for a brew or for an overnighter?
regards
Sam

Sao

May 21, 2009
Bedfordshire
Well I am free all weekends, so whenever you are ready let me know and we will sort out a time and swap contact details.

scubapauly

Need to contact Admin...
Jul 20, 2009
Hertfordshire
scubapauly.zenfolio.com
Not seen anything :(

Theres a small patch of woodland I have permission to use (although everyone and their mate walks about in it). I guess as long as we kept groups to small numbers we could have a camp out.

No open fires though as the local kids do enough of a bad job.

eel28

Settler
Aug 27, 2009
Bedfordshire
Not seen anything :(

Theres a small patch of woodland I have permission to use (although everyone and their mate walks about in it). I guess as long as we kept groups to small numbers we could have a camp out.

No open fires though as the local kids do enough of a bad job.

Sounds good to me scubapauly, and no objection to the lack of fire here

sorry guys
in honesty i completely forgot bout this thread!
slack of me i know and i can only ofer my apologies
i am still up for meeting up with people it would be nice to have some people who aint gonna cancel every time i suggest a night out.
once more i can only offer my apologies.
as i said in another thread i have a small permission which could maybe fit a few people but aint sure about parking SWMBO and i usually get dropped off
Sam

eel28

Settler
Aug 27, 2009
Bedfordshire
at the moment i am working almost every Saturday until Christmas, so would be well up for an overnighter in January, but could and would be happy to meet up during the daytime one Sunday perhaps?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE