Bear Grylls producer snake bite....../Gore warning !!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Tat2trev

Native
Dec 10, 2012
County Durham
This is what happens, when firstly you dont pay attention where you put your feet, and secondly not having bloody good boots on .The guy should of known better, especially being in the company of BG he's renowned for playing with and upsetting snakes .

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
I'm usually one of the first to criticise BG and his unsafe examples and showboating but I do feel for the guy that got that bite.

Hope he recovers reasonably well and that everybody learns something from the incident.

I agree - you really do have to sympathise with the guy - he is lucky to have kept the foot and his life!
The Fer-de-lance is a dangerous creature all right.
I wonder how the poor fellow ended up getting bitten.

jacko1066

Native
May 22, 2011
march, cambs
I think you will find this has nothing to do with BG!!

The poor guy was just one of BG's producers when he was doing man vs wild.

They were actually filming a new series called naked and afraid!!

HillBill

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
That pic of his foot all open is circulating on facebook saying "look what happens if you dont wear boots on a motorbike" :rolleyes:

EmmaD

Forager
Feb 27, 2011
South Staffs
Well that is something I did not want to see.

Just to cheer me up Jonathan sent back a couple of pictures of a puff adder victim in the hospital he was in. And it looked like his whole leg from the ankle to the groin had been slow cooked. The flesh and muscle were dropping off. I would not mind, but I have to feed and clean the one we have while he is away.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE