bcuk Wild Foods Week - Feb 2011

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Sorry guys, we don’t have enough people on this course to run it so it’s going to be rescheduled for later in the year, probably the summer, we will get dates up for it very soon.

There are two options for those of you that have paid deposits, we can completely refund the deposits or you can transfer to the new dates for the course and keep the deposit in place for this new date, Becky will be contacting you to ask what you would like to do so please have a think about it and let her know.

As I said, this is a re-schedule rather than a cancellation.

Thanks all

salad

Sep 24, 2008
In the Mountains
Hi Folks

Tis ashame this is not going ahead, But I will still use the time I have booked off work to spend a few nights under the stars. Do you guys fancy getting togeather as we all prob have the time booked off anyway

Dec 18, 2010
bristol
bad news at the end of a bad day (stuck on a flooded train for 4 hours from 5 bloody 30 am - crap).

i've booked the time off so intend to go away somewhere, salad has identified a site 'cloud farm in exmoor', or maybe somewhere else - any suggestions?

the course i am sure would have taught us a number of things, but i expect that between us we could quite probably find that we all have different knowledge that we could share and i am sure we all have books that show things we have all wished we had time and opportunity to try out. anyway j thought we could organise our own activities. what do you think?

as for reschedule date that will for me depend on the dates - planning any distance ahead is difficult.

anyway hope to hear from any of you that are interested either here or PM.

does anyone know how many booked?

cheers steve

Rarky B

Aug 19, 2010
dartford
Hello peeps,
It's a real shame the course is cancelled. I think it would have been a good one. For anyone who's interested the instructors would have been from "Coastal Survival" and "Bushcraft Expeditions". They both have their own web sites and run their own courses. Bit more expensive than going through BCUK but there you go. I hope to still do a course later this year and so due to limited leave will have to cancel my time off work in February. Also hope to get to the BushMoot too this year but that's looking doubtful for me too. Hope you have a good trip those of you who can still get away next month.
dejectedly
Rarky B

Woody

Forager
Hi Everyone, just a short note to let every one know that I am still in the Philippines, but as soon as I am back we will get some information up about re-scheduled courses and exped dates plus details of the arctic advanced expedition as soon as possible.

Woody

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
I think it was 8 people booked on this one, lots of people expressing interest but not enough committed to secure the course.

We'll be running it again and I'm sure it will fill up fine, it's early in the year yet, we'll get the info up and get things moving goodjob

g4ghb

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 21, 2005
Wiltshire
It's a shame that it had to be rescheduled but with luck I will be able to make the new dates. Better to reschedule than to not run at all I guess.

I wasn't able to make the initial dates so for me it was a lucky break - feel sorry for the 8 who did sign up though!

Jaysurfer

Settler
Dec 18, 2008
Somerset, UK
Depending on the dates of the re-scheduled course I would like to attend. I wanted to attend this one but am in Italy with work on those dates so was unable to come...

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Revised course date are 20th - 24th June 2011

I've changed the details on the course info, other than the dates everything is the same.

Get signed up :bigok:

Status
Not open for further replies.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE