Barrel Knife Update

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
Following on from this thread:

http://www.bushcraftuk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=135670&highlight=swedish+barrel+knife

As promised, a photo of the knife as it is now with the new blade made for it by Mark, Hillbill of this parish........I'm not the best photographer in the world, so forgive the poor pic.

I'm very pleased indeed with how this turned out and I'm glad I went with the sheepsfoot blade as I find it a very useful shape in this size of knife; What do you think?

DSC_0004.jpg

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Rubbish!!

Absolutely terrible job, stick it in the post to me and I'll dispose of it for you so you don't have to suffer looking at it ;)

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
Rubbish!!

Absolutely terrible job, stick it in the post to me and I'll dispose of it for you so you don't have to suffer looking at it ;)

You're a gent and a scholar for making such a selfless offer, but I just couldn't put you through such misery; I'll just have to bear the burden myself :)

Ferret75

Life Member
Sep 7, 2014
Derbyshire
I'll know where to come when mine gets worn down Mark, great job. They are brilliant little knives, sharpened well they can give Opinels a run for their money and last decades longer! You had a great find there Mac.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE