Barnett Wildcat II Crossbow

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

ibeef

Forager
Jun 3, 2013
Swadlincote
Hi All,

I have for swaps a Barnett Wildcat II recurve crossbow, which is what all the current Armex recurve crossbows etc nowadays are based on. It comes with about 5 crossbow bolts, an unused 125lb prod that still has the price tag on and a foot stirrup which is rare to find nowadays. I also had 2 dacron strings made up for it to barnetts specification that have not been strung up.

I'm putting this up for trade as I really want to take up field archery but need either a field recurve bow or cash to get going. I would say trade value around £100?

Thanks for looking.

IMG_0167_zpsff8ab1d3.jpg

IMG_0168_zpsb6c52060.jpg

IMG_0169_zps2f56995a.jpg

IMG_0170_zps04d7f01a.jpg

Last edited:

Samon

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
lol should it not be snapped up, Im certainly interested in the stirrup if you would consider removing it?.. bit of an ask I know but I have everything else I need for my crossbow.

ibeef

Forager
Jun 3, 2013
Swadlincote
Sorry guys, not been on in a while and didn't realise I had any replies. Bambodoggy I've replied, if it doesn't go through I'll pm you Samon.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE