Knives! Rare, old and odd.. ;)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Samon

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
Having another rummage around I have found these knives I haven't or don't use.

In order trade value highest to lowest.

.Cold steel mini bushman - Now long discontinued and rare, especially in this condition. The leather sheath seems to have been modified by the original owner but the blade shows no signs of wear and I would say it is 95% new. I'm sure plenty of you are aware of how awesome the standard bushman is, well.. this one's the same but smaller! did I mention it is no longer in production and will only rise in value? ;) I value this one at £30.

.Victorinox model ? - Not sure of the exact model but it's definitely one of the older ones as it has the older scales and shield. Comes with locking main blade, signs of use but nothing major, just honest use. Bottle opener, large saw blade, awl, cork screw, tweezers and pick and the most scary sharp serrated curved secondary blade thing.. lol it's horribly sharp I can't bare to touch it! I'm guessing it's a ropers blade? or an older version of their pruning blade. Either way, only the main blade has signs of use, the rest is in really good shape. Trade value of £20.

.Svord peasant knife - In pink of all colours! ;) I used to carry and use this all the time, but slowly moved back to using my sak's (mainly to trim my 'tache every 5 seconds..). As you can see I've modded the blade and handle. With the finger choil and ergonomics I added, it is really really comfy in the hand! It also looks like a sex toy which is funny. My last effort to modify it was to add a pocket clip but it failed, and there are now 3 small holes on side of the handle. No biggy though. Good to use as is, or replace the handles and polish the blade etc, whatever you like! Trade value of £15

.Old budding knife - Not sure how old, old enough to be from a time when they used brass liners, pins and carbon steel! Looks good, super tight back spring, sharp and has a natural patina built up over the years by the old boy who owned it originally. This one comes with a nylon sheath, nothing fancy just functional! This would make a nice gardening knife or tradtional styled pocket knife, and the trade value is £10.

Any questions, queries or advice relating to fighting the eternal battle against the badger overlords minions.. PM me and I'll reply asap!

My wish list items...

.Estwing axe.
."14-17 crossbow bolts and full sized strings + a stirrup to fit my barnett wildcat.
.Ex riot shields and functioning gas masks.
.Crosman 1377 custom parts i.e breech threaded fore end etc.
.Decent pocket watch, must function accurately and not be cracked/dented.
.Gransfors Bruks axe, will consider most models except the splitting ones, must be good condition.
.Hunting catapults/slingshots, nothing super fancy, just a nice user.
.Old military knives and tools. USMC pilot knife etc.
.Machetes.
.Banjo.

Check out my other trade items on my other threads too for other bladed tools, guns, diy bits etc etc!

Thanks for looking!

Samon

shack

Nomad
Mar 30, 2007
Devon
Having another rummage around I have found these knives I haven't or don't use.

In order trade value highest to lowest.

.Cold steel mini bushman - Now long discontinued and rare, especially in this condition. The leather sheath seems to have been modified by the original owner but the blade shows no signs of wear and I would say it is 95% new. I'm sure plenty of you are aware of how awesome the standard bushman is, well.. this one's the same but smaller! did I mention it is no longer in production and will only rise in value? ;) I value this one at £30.

.Victorinox model ? - Not sure of the exact model but it's definitely one of the older ones as it has the older scales and shield. Comes with locking main blade, signs of use but nothing major, just honest use. Bottle opener, large saw blade, awl, cork screw, tweezers and pick and the most scary sharp serrated curved secondary blade thing.. lol it's horribly sharp I can't bare to touch it! I'm guessing it's a ropers blade? or an older version of their pruning blade. Either way, only the main blade has signs of use, the rest is in really good shape. Trade value of £20.

.Svord peasant knife - In pink of all colours! ;) I used to carry and use this all the time, but slowly moved back to using my sak's (mainly to trim my 'tache every 5 seconds..). As you can see I've modded the blade and handle. With the finger choil and ergonomics I added, it is really really comfy in the hand! It also looks like a sex toy which is funny. My last effort to modify it was to add a pocket clip but it failed, and there are now 3 small holes on side of the handle. No biggy though. Good to use as is, or replace the handles and polish the blade etc, whatever you like! Trade value of £15

.Old budding knife - Not sure how old, old enough to be from a time when they used brass liners, pins and carbon steel! Looks good, super tight back spring, sharp and has a natural patina built up over the years by the old boy who owned it originally. This one comes with a nylon sheath, nothing fancy just functional! This would make a nice gardening knife or tradtional styled pocket knife, and the trade value is £10.

Any questions, queries or advice relating to fighting the eternal battle against the badger overlords minions.. PM me and I'll reply asap!

My wish list items...

.Estwing axe.
."14-17 crossbow bolts and full sized strings + a stirrup to fit my barnett wildcat.
.Ex riot shields and functioning gas masks.
.Crosman 1377 custom parts i.e breech threaded fore end etc.
.Decent pocket watch, must function accurately and not be cracked/dented.
.Gransfors Bruks axe, will consider most models except the splitting ones, must be good condition.
.Hunting catapults/slingshots, nothing super fancy, just a nice user.
.Old military knives and tools. USMC pilot knife etc.
.Machetes.
.Banjo.

Check out my other trade items on my other threads too for other bladed tools, guns, diy bits etc etc!

Thanks for looking!

Samon

FYI the SAK looks just like my Hunter (if the main blade is locking) and the curved blade is a small gutting blade. Tht's a good trade prize, I'd be tempted if I didn't have one already.

Samon

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
The sak and budding knife are now spoken for, the other two remain!

Surely someone wants a knife that looks like a dildo?.. and who can refuse a mini spear?? :D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE