Bank of Dave !

plastic-ninja

Jan 11, 2011
cumbria
Must admit I only saw one episode but it strikes me that should he be really successful in attracting deposits and continue to lend money based on gut feeling there may come a time when the house of cards comes down in a heap and the millionaire Dave walks away saying "Ah well , we gave it a good crack of the whip" ..
the fact that he is a man with the external trappings of great wealth does not convince me that he can run a bank to the benefit of the depositors alone. Maybe I m a cynic but I do wonder if this is driven by vanity a little : what to get the man who has everything? I wish him well but I will keep my bullion under the mattress for now.
Cheers , Simon

ReamviThantos

Native
Jun 13, 2010
Bury St. Edmunds
Must admit I only saw one episode but it strikes me that should he be really successful in attracting deposits and continue to lend money based on gut feeling there may come a time when the house of cards comes down in a heap and the millionaire Dave walks away saying "Ah well , we gave it a good crack of the whip" ..
the fact that he is a man with the external trappings of great wealth does not convince me that he can run a bank to the benefit of the depositors alone. Maybe I m a cynic but I do wonder if this is driven by vanity a little : what to get the man who has everything? I wish him well but I will keep my bullion under the mattress for now.
Cheers , Simon

A man after my own heart.I felt this thought creeping in as well. Hope we're wrong though.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE