Bag to put rucksack in on aircraft?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

JamPan

Forager
Jun 8, 2017
Yorkshire
I actually got a backpack from Asda of all places quite a while back. It replaced my previous North Face one plus transit bag because this one has a panel to unroll and zip all the straps in. Perfect for airports! The downside is it doesn't have the breather vent on the back, but I don't go on long hikes with it.

Bishop

Jan 25, 2014
Pencader
FYI

There's a loophole in the American regulations regarding bags & locks that some people exploit when transporting high value items. Basically the gist of it is that IF your bag contains something legally defined as a firearm then it must be in a hard case with a secure lock. Not the wimpy TSA approved easy open ones. May work for other parts of the world, some research is needed.

Nice video from the DEFCON 17 hacker conference goes into more detail.
Packing and the Friendly Skies (Why Transporting your Firearms may be the best way to Safeguard your Tech when you Fly)
Deviant Ollam Unicorn Phrenologist Skip to 11:15 and see travellers reaction as ammo boxes come down onto the luggage carousel.
[video=youtube_share;KfqtYfaILHw]https://youtu.be/KfqtYfaILHw[/video]

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE