Badge

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

stuart f

Jan 19, 2004
Hawick, Scottish Borders
Hi i wonder if someone could help, i renewed my full member subscription in October last year and i received my badge from Tony,now wheres the problem with that i hear you say,well i went to get the post last Thursday and low and be hold, i have been sent another badge from Tony's good wife,now i'm not complaining,the more badges the better but, i could'nt live with myself if i thought i was getting something for nothing( :rolleyes: yeah as if) when there maybe someone more needy of this exhalted piece of important kit.

Anyway,and i do have somewhere i can sew it and give it a loveable home,cherish and care for it.....Oh ok can someone give me an address to send it back to,if i must .

Ps it is made its self right at home would be a shame to send it out all alone in the cold, on some dark wintery night.

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
He he, this will be my fault (as usual) I thought that the list I gave Shelly was right, but obviously I've got confused somewhere and she's acted on what I gave her.

So, if you've a place to put it (as long as you do ;) ) you keep it, our mistake to your benefit.

Thanks for letting us know and as you're all probably aware, once the woman of the house has got hold of the reins, it will all be ok from now on! As long as it's not technical :p

Cheers mate
T

Ed

Admin
Admin
Aug 27, 2003
South Wales Valleys
Badge?????????
Those that pay for the yearly subcription, which helps with the running costs of BCUK, get a free badge when they sign up ..... they used to be available from the shop before we closed it .... but opening soon ;)

:D
Ed

Angus Og

Nov 6, 2004
Glasgow
A wee piture of the badge :)
img012613qa.jpg

Klenchblaize

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 25, 2005
Greensand Ridge
Ed said:
Those that pay for the yearly subcription, which helps with the running costs of BCUK, get a free badge when they sign up ..... they used to be available from the shop before we closed it .... but opening soon ;)

:D
Ed

I would like 2 (two) please so how much to send and is there an asdress (PO Box #) for sending cash payment, at my risk, to please? I just don't do "card details" on the web.

Thanks

Cheers

K

Marts

Native
May 5, 2005
London
I don't think you can buy them at the moment. Once the shop re-opens though...

Alternatively I will sell you mine for £20 plus p&p ;)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE