For Sale Backpack Bonanza One - Munro, Sabre, Platatac

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

kawasemi

May 27, 2009
Where the path takes me
First of ?? backpack threads.

All three are as new/unused. Prices include paypal fees and delivery. UK only, sorry...unless you want to pay the extra to get them posted outside the UK, please pm.

1. The ubiquitous Berghaus Munro 35lt - bombproof military issue pack 1000 denier Cordura - £75 (pic 1/2) sold, thanks

2. The popular Karrimor SF Sabre 30lt - the sought after older design in 1000 denier OD Cordura - £70 (pic5/6)

3. The Australian Platatac 40lt (ish) - Tan 1000 denier Cordura. Made for Australian Army. This Bushcraft friendly version (plain and uncomplicated) is no longer made - £60 (pic 3/4) This is now sold, thanks

Cheers for looking

K

p.s. many years of Bushcrafting is forcing a clear out - civilian packs, waxed canvas packs and other 'interesting' bits to follow

Attachments

• munro1.jpg
    munro1.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 140
  • munro2.jpg
    munro2.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 152
  • platatac1.jpg
    platatac1.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 147
  • platatac2.jpg
    platatac2.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 160
  • sabre1.jpg
    sabre1.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 152
  • sabre2.jpg
    sabre2.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 142
Last edited:

kawasemi

May 27, 2009
Where the path takes me
I'll have a hunt in my photo files. If not, can do some more at the weekend. Cheers. K

They supply the Aussie army. Search Issuu Platatac and you'll get an online catalogue. This is an early pre molle pack.

Last edited:

SCOMAN

Life Member
Dec 31, 2005
Perthshire
I know the brand well, great kit and their packs are legendary down under. Haven't seen anything similar, I'll wait for pics.

kawasemi

May 27, 2009
Where the path takes me
Platatac is now sold, thanks.

Happy for enquiries for extra pics, my photography skills are not great - I prefer bushcrafting :), but please be aware that if someone comes along with the 'readies' an item will be sold.

Cheers

K

Reactions: SCOMAN

kawasemi

May 27, 2009
Where the path takes me
Weekend bump.

Thanks, K.

Sorry international bushcraft brethren, this is a UK MAINLAND SALE ONLY.

I have discovered that because of size and weight, packs are prohibitively expensive to post outside of the UK inland postal area...unless you want to cover the additional costs in full.

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE