Bushcraft Pack Bonanza

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

kawasemi

May 27, 2009
Where the path takes me
WITHDRAWN - GOING TO EBAY SHORTLY

...this evening started with a loft visit to dig out some bows for a couple of our esteemed bushcraft brothers and turned into an embarrassing 'how many packs have I got that I am not using?'. I even found three packs that I forgot I had :eek:

As a reformed gear-junky who has to remain on the wagon...

...they have to go.

All are pretty much 'as new' condition. No damage, no marks, all bells and whistles present and correct. Prices include paypal and postage to a UK address.

I am not going to leave them on here long folks. If there is no interest by Wednesday, they will go to eBay...the loft is groaning and I tend to find that if there is no interest in a few days, repeated months of bumping doesn't work. No drops - these are good prices considering the post and fees I need to cover :)

1. Berghaus Munro - the classic military pack. Bombproof 1000D Cordura. (I have pouches and pace beads on the straps - not included but you can have the pouches for an extra £10 if you want them - Arktis I think). £55

2. Platatac Patrol Pack from Australia. 1000D Cordura. Dark Tan. An earlier model but completely unused. More bushcraft and less military than their current models - no pals, no weapon attachments, no radio hole. Solid basic sack with padded back and comfortable shoulder straps. I actually have two of these, and they can both go if there is demand. They are both exactly the same. Happy to keep one if only one sells. £40 each

3. Karrimor Sabre 30. The classic design, not the latest teardrop with weird compression straps version. 1000D cordura with fformat inside the back. Basically Karrimor's answer to the Munro. £40

Cheers for looking

K :cool:

Last edited:

DocG

Dec 20, 2013
Moray
Hi,

What's the capacity of the aussie sack, please?

Also, can you supply more pictures?

Thanks

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE