Various New Condition Packs

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

kawasemi

May 27, 2009
Where the path takes me
REMAINDER ARE NOW WITHDRAWN - THANKS FOR LOOKING

Hi all,

A good loft clearout has generated this list of gear. All the packs are new or new condition. Prices include postage to the UK and paypal fees (if you compare online prices don't forget to add the postage
wink.gif
). UK only please - too much to post abroad, sorry.

Top Row

Orange Lowe Alpine Walkabout - 25 litre, padded waist belt, ripstop packcloth - £35
Red Karrimor Shadow 10 - 10 litre, ideal small day sack for the bits and bobs (Kifaru E&E size ish) - £20
Black Lowe Alpine Pax - 10 litre, with matching black waist bag, great out and about sack - £25
Highlander Day Sack - OD cordura, 10 litre, 2 of these available - £12 each one sold, one SPF

Bottom Row

Blue Berghaus Dart 45 - 1000 denier cordura, waistbelt, trusted design, bombproof - £35 spf on BB
Blue Field and Trek Sack - 1000 denier cordura, simple strong sack, waistbelt, 28 litre - £25
VauDe Convex - 15 litre day sack, teardrop shape and front pocket - £25

Please remember that these are NEW or AS NEW condition and prices include all fees and post.

No trades - sorry but I am clearing space, not filling it
biggrin.gif

No drops so please don't wait, they will go on ebay shortly
smile.gif

Cheers for looking

kawasemi

Last edited:

kawasemi

May 27, 2009
Where the path takes me
Certainly not too late this evening - I'm moving to ebay tomorrow morning.

pm sent regarding sale

kawasemi

2nd Highlander SPF to Vickyjs

edit: Not heard a thing from Vickyjs so Highlander has gone to ebay as well.

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE