Sold Backpack Bonanza Two - A 'crash' of Kifaru's

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

kawasemi

May 27, 2009
Where the path takes me
Second lot of backpacks for sale.

All Kifaru E&E's - older models, absolutely indestructible. All approx. 15lt for the fully loaded. 12.8lt main pack capacity (according to Kifaru website). All in excellent order - no damage AT ALL. No internal attachments/pockets included. Price includes paypal fees and UK postage. International possible but it will cost you the extra postage.

1. Generation 1 Basic O/D - the pack with a simple set of shoulder straps and nothing else (pic 1/2) - £60 THIS IS NOW SOLD, THANKS.

2. Fully loaded E&E in O/D - pack plus padded shoulder straps, two external long pockets and a front/chest pouch (pic 3/4) - £130 This is now sold, thanks.

3. Generation 2 Basic Desert Tan - the pack with a simple but wider set of shoulder straps and nothing else (pic 5/6) - £75
This is now sold, thanks.

Happy to discuss by pm but please be realistic ;)

Thanks for looking

K

p.s. many years of Bushcrafting is forcing a clear out - civilian packs, waxed canvas packs and other 'interesting' bits to follow
p.p.s. a herd of Rhinos is a 'crash' - look at the company logo :p

p.p.p.s. I can only access the forum late evenings and weekends. Silence in the day does not mean I'm ignoring you. I will always check in when I get home and again before bed.

Attachments

• kif1a.jpg
    kif1a.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 133
  • kif1b.jpg
    kif1b.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 138
  • kif2a.jpg
    kif2a.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 136
  • kif2b.jpg
    kif2b.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 131
  • kif3a.jpg
    kif3a.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 127
  • kif3b.jpg
    kif3b.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 126
Last edited:

kawasemi

May 27, 2009
Where the path takes me
Weekend bump. Sensible offers considered.

Thanks, K.

Sorry international bushcraft brethren, this is a UK MAINLAND SALE ONLY.

I have discovered that because of size and weight, packs are prohibitively expensive to post outside of the UK inland postal area...unless you want to cover the additional costs in full.

Last edited:
Reactions: justmosey

Athos

Mar 12, 2021
East Sussex
Apologies, offer withdraw as I picked up something else. Good luck with the sale.
Andy

Last edited:
Nov 3, 2019
Singapore
Apologies, offer withdraw as I picked up something else. Good luck with the sale.
Andy

giphy.gif

P

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Haha
Reactions: Athos

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE